Singapore Motorshow 2008. Sept 26 to Oct 5, 2008 at Suntec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going today Sunday? Maybe can meet at 12+pm. Can pm me if wanna go together!

Yea, think u are right...i believe the suntec site is wrong. Check out the Motorshow site lah. think its more accurate

surprisingly, today is not crowded. maybe because of everyone thought today will be super crowded:sweat:

only honda, subaru, nissan, isuzu and some audio/video vender there, is it really a motoshow? :dunno:

DSC_2678_bw.jpg

DSC_2772_bw.jpg

Last edited:
just came back. The show worth every single penny if you went for the stunt show. At the end of the show there is free joy ride. Managed to get myself a seat, very fun. $6 ticket for the show and a stunt joy ride and free mini ice cream. :bsmilie:

I totally agree with you... :)

This is superising nice show. Better than SIN for your guys who want to shoot the showgirls instead of watching the cars. It has more friendly showgirls, better light and less crowed people. And you got girls dancing in front of you, I think it is quite worth to go

There have been a steady downhill in numbers of participating exhibitors since the 2nd Motorshow but this is ridiculous.
It's more like a local car accessories fair with some cars thrown in and that's about it.

The next time they are going host the show again, they better call it a Car Pasar Malam.

Anyway more photogs interested in babes than cars .............so how's the turnout for the babes? ;p

This is superising nice show. Better than SIN for your guys who want to shoot the showgirls instead of watching the cars. It has more friendly showgirls, better light and less crowed people. And you got girls dancing in front of you, I think it is quite worth to go

I find that the photographer attending the Motor Show is more "tame" than SIN. Those attended SIN would agree with me after experience the crowd when taking the "imported" gals... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.