Status
Not open for further replies.
wat lao ..i first year going leh ...attendant so poor:cry:

muz be because of you
haha jking la!!

Suprisingly few manufacturers:sweat:
though there werent many to begin with
and i heard its running for 10 days?:confused:

Not very feasible to go because there's no German marques and only run of the mill Japanese cars.

muz be because of you
haha jking la!!

ya lah ...think must go take flower shower liao:eek:

haiz, we cannot control the brands to showcase their vehicles in the show,
just hope that the brands that were showcasing their vehicles can provide better varieties and maybe a glimpse of concept vehicles they showcase in other shows ;)

most importantly, showgirls must be GREAT!!! haha

wat lao ..i first year going leh ...attendant so poor:cry:

Ya lor too bad. I know economy isn't too great but these no shows is quite stunning. Maybe its the timing also cos it normally held at the end of the year. The organisers even said that the 2010 event is in doubt. Might be ur last chance to attend SG Motor show. But it prob will not be the only and last motor show. Other organisers will prob organise a new one.

Seems not many showgirl and still charge for S$10, not worthy it. The super import night should be better

i heard many are giving this show a miss. Not worth going unless it's free. Only a few brands, it's like going to a car show room in Leng Kee except you've to pay to get in.

still abit early to judge... fewer exhibitors, less cars, smaller crowd, maybe more space in-between booths?

maybe good that less crowded, the babes will luv the attention given to them, pop all the flash u want till they see stars! :bsmilie: not to mention less likely capture distracting reflections off a busy crowd. can take time slowly compose, shoot, shoot, reshoot, reshoot till closing time. hehee...

Honda, Subaru, Nissan, Alfa Romeo and Fiat.

If going by agent, means Kah, Tan Cheong, if got Alfa Romeo, then will have Lotus & Lamborghini right? Since same agent...

Our Singapore car show has been very pathetic one lah... laughable... so many brands of cars in the world but so little at the so call Singapore Motor Show.

For real car enthusiasts, this year's show isn't anything to shout about and I will give it a miss. For those only there to shoot XMM, then whether there are any cars won't matter, and the same typical shots will still be available.
Our local motor show has not been progressive and in comparison to many other shows around the region and elsewhere, remains rather poor. Many times it simple feels like a sales fest, much like the COMEX computer shows, which are essentially sales venues / pasar malam and pagi...

maybe next time cars oso dun have, oni motors on display! :bsmilie:

For real car enthusiasts, this year's show isn't anything to shout about and I will give it a miss. For those only there to shoot XMM, then whether there are any cars won't matter, and the same typical shots will still be available.
Our local motor show has not been progressive and in comparison to many other shows around the region and elsewhere, remains rather poor. Many times it simple feels like a sales fest, much like the COMEX computer shows, which are essentially sales venues / pasar malam and pagi...

Malaysia K.L Motorshow & Thailand Bangkok Motorshow the cars better... Malaysia's NAZA company shows all the exotic & luxurious cars that they bring in... amazing...

muz be because of you
haha jking la!!

hw many days u wanna go? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.