Sianz.. laining again. RT at Maju camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My camp is Clementi camp
No matter how tired we are we all encourage each other to "cheong" avoid RT
Then last day of before out-pro usually got retest, those who passed will run together to pace.
But there will still be people who fail, usually chin up & 2.4

Got one in camp they wouldnt allow me to take because my FFI was not registered in their computer system. ask Safety Officer & PTI to take manually timing/records also cannot. went ahead with the all the stations anyway & pace the rest. after out-pro went to Maju camp & passed within the birthday window.

This year ICT got one trainer warrant officer who looks like in 40s at the IPPT safety briefing said his timing was 10 mins++ :bigeyes: "U young boys (many of us Cat Z liao) must run faster than me"

FFI not passed cannot take, no one want to be responsible for your safety should anything bad happen.

FFI not passed cannot take, no one want to be responsible for your safety should anything bad happen.

I passed FFI. Too bad their computer system not updated. So equal to no FFI. For that ICT it was registered as Fail in the system. Before Out-Pro still had to explain to OC/CO why "fail" & got lectured with the rest of the real failures.

So nowadays carry FFI hard copy whenever got IPPT.

My unit has a funny regulation - one must take IPPT even you had passed within the existing window - seems that there is some points system awarded to the battalion for percentage of IPPT takers. A platoon mate passed outside & got silver two weeks before an ICT, still made to go through the whole test.

Status
Not open for further replies.