Show us your Pentax - Season I

Status
Not open for further replies.
x2 to be exact :)
FA*85
No wonder... I knew its no slouch lens. And you really pulled a nice and quick one on us! You were actually "showcasing" your FA*85 than that mz. <:

my MZ-S and FA 77

:)

4608310285_0fd94b2874_o.jpg

Finally my bumblebee come alrd :vhappy:

4609703603_342205cd71_o.jpg

Congratulations!! So nice the Yellow bumble bee :heart: Sigh.. love the colours.. if k7 have this colours.. LOL
By the way, how long it took for it to arrive?

Wow yellow K-x;pWhere did you got it from?

"ordered the K-X from this site http://www.flutterscape.com/search?browse=1&cat=6

after the confirmation of the order the guy from the website ask me if i wanted international warranty but he will have to open the box to change the local warranty to an international one.

Orders from Pentax jp takes about 3 weeks to process + 1 week to get it changed to an international warranty + shipping takes 3 to 7 days thats one more mth to go b4 I can learn phototgraphy "
This is where he got it. ^^ K-7 Limited Silver is also available ;p

Order took 2 weeks to complete then 1 week for the international warranty
took 4 days for shipping (EMS) to reach SG

I placed an order on 13 April and after all the above mention the item was transferred to jp post office on 6 May arrived in SG on 10 May but collected it yesterday from the custom dept at paya leba singpost office cause need to pay GST

Just got another film camera, well, not new to me 'cause I had it before, a few times actually. But this one is a keeper:

SuperProgram_DFA100WR_1.jpg

SuperProgram_DFA100WR_2.jpg

SuperProgram_DFA100WR_3.jpg

I almost get it here in VN if the yellow is a bit lighter and have pearl reflect (like a yellow Lamborghini) hehehe

Order took 2 weeks to complete then 1 week for the international warranty
took 4 days for shipping (EMS) to reach SG

I placed an order on 13 April and after all the above mention the item was transferred to jp post office on 6 May arrived in SG on 10 May but collected it yesterday from the custom dept at paya leba singpost office cause need to pay GST

Wah.. somemore got GST.. ouch...
but worth it.. Bumble BEE!!!! :bsmilie:

K-7 with Pentax denim strap

4615192816_7bbeac0369_o.jpg

Lumix LX-3

Status
Not open for further replies.