Show us your Pentax - Season I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I m new to DSLR..saw the post that Len got M,A k series..may I know what e diff between this 3 lens?

Latest additional to the family, 1975 Asahi Pentax KX.

4631425403_6609f48ebf_o.jpg

Just bought it out today for some snapping and I can't wait to finish up the whole roll of film to see the results. Really exciting!

My new Toy

Photo0111.jpg

Sorry for the blur, using Samsung phone la. XP

Bro...what new toy is this...looks like a long lens and seems to have matching colour scheme with your camera?

Bro...what new toy is this...looks like a long lens and seems to have matching colour scheme with your camera?

Samyang 500mm F8.0 Preset MF Lens.

So far so good. But the bad part, MF lor, abit mafan...hehehe.

Here is the pic that I took from it.

IMGP4323.jpg

IMGP4281.jpg

but seriously, need to train. I only managed these two pic. The rest 15pics is trash.

Last edited:
trash? why? shaky or difficulty in getting sharp focus?

My Super Program

4649272716_0d0867f396_b.jpg

Have this weather proof film Pentax PC606W back in the 80s.
Cannot rememeber where it was kept until doing room cleaning yesterday. Found it has film inside, decided to remove the film as cannot remember when it was loaded and shots taken.
Put in battery and it still works. Anyone care to give a try?

_IGP0731.jpg

_IGP0730.jpg

_IGP0728.jpg

Have this weather proof film Pentax PC606W back in the 80s.
Cannot rememeber where it was kept until doing room cleaning yesterday. Found it has film inside, decided to remove the film as cannot remember when it was loaded and shots taken.
Put in battery and it still works. Anyone care to give a try?

_IGP0731.jpg

This one looks really cute. I guess Pentax had a really long history of making WR cameras :thumbsup:

Hey Darren, just a question, is this strap strong enough to dangle the k20?

With a 70-200 mounted as well, but it's definitely not comfortable. The guy's website shows him hanging a lot more weight than just this camera. Anyway I only use it as a safety leash and I have my hand holding the camera's weight at all times.

With a 70-200 mounted as well, but it's definitely not comfortable. The guy's website shows him hanging a lot more weight than just this camera. Anyway I only use it as a safety leash and I have my hand holding the camera's weight at all times.

Oh icic, i went to the Gordy's website and saw this strap is meant for pns camera. I also saw another one with a metal ring which is more suited for heavier camera. I love the colour of this leather strap.:)

Oh icic, i went to the Gordy's website and saw this strap is meant for pns camera. I also saw another one with a metal ring which is more suited for heavier camera. I love the colour of this leather strap.:)

I spoke to him about it, the string can be used for DSLRs and even larger cameras, no problem.

stress-1.jpg

Only issue is long-term durability and whether the string will get cut or worn down, but I think it should be okay. I wasn't sure if the ring would work with the K20D which has a recessed strap slot, so I got the string version instead. Gordy's has nicer leather colors than Andy's, I really like the dark brown.

I spoke to him about it, the string can be used for DSLRs and even larger cameras, no problem.

Only issue is long-term durability and whether the string will get cut or worn down, but I think it should be okay. I wasn't sure if the ring would work with the K20D which has a recessed strap slot, so I got the string version instead. Gordy's has nicer leather colors than Andy's, I really like the dark brown.

Oh thanks for the info! Yes and i totally agree Gordy's has a nicer leather colours!:thumbsup:

Latest additional to the family, 1975 Asahi Pentax KX.

4631425403_6609f48ebf_o.jpg

Just bought it out today for some snapping and I can't wait to finish up the whole roll of film to see the results. Really exciting!

The lens look very mint, how much it cost ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.