Show us your Leicas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to keep my drool off the keyboard... :D

wow - very cool .. congrats Hacker .. nirvana to see this sight !

Leica Wide Angle Lenses (Magnificent Seven):

4564770859_d96ebf43b3_b.jpg

Hacker, I need to replace my computer wallpaper...The Minity Magnificient Seven...Looks like Lens party soon...:D...Where is my Starbuck coffee Latte?

Hacker, I need to replace my computer wallpaper...The Minity Magnificient Seven...Looks like Lens party soon...:D...Where is my Starbuck coffee Latte?

Anytime bro... Latte on me, owe you one sir.

repost due to broken link, hope it's fine now?

bro, tx to those who advised, got my m9 recently and finally, a long wait but fully satisfied using it, good things come to those who wait hahaha... here's mine, not pretty compared to many of your beautiful ones :) ...

m9.jpg

Actually, if you ask me, I wouldn't stick gaffer tape on leatherette no matter what camera it is. The gaffer residue can damage the leatherette, and that's going to be a problem when you eventually try to remove it.

Actually, if you ask me, I wouldn't stick gaffer tape on leatherette no matter what camera it is. The gaffer residue can damage the leatherette, and that's going to be a problem when you eventually try to remove it.
tx for the advise, gaffer tape doesn't leave residue (what it claims, else I'm wrong) and all the years I have done so on my cameras, when removed, they were as good as new.... well even if it does, I'm not too worried about cam's cosmetics, I just feel more comfortable using a cam which I don't have to worry abt protecting its cosmetics... cheers bro, will keep u posted when I had to peel it off in years to come... :) i got myself a half case for this, maybe I don't need to gaffer the leatherrett part ... i'll c.

Last edited:

Wah, I was like you, but have since stopped doing this as the process of removing the tap itself will cause scratches. Now my MP has some light scratches that can only be seen if I tilt the camera 45-60 degrees. Secondly for some reason, maybe the brand I used, gaffer tape did leave some traces on the metal of my MP. Just my frank views, hope you don't mind. :)

Wah, I was like you, but have since stopped doing this as the process of removing the tap itself will cause scratches. Now my MP has some light scratches that can only be seen if I tilt the camera 45-60 degrees. Secondly for some reason, maybe the brand I used, gaffer tape did leave some traces on the metal of my MP. Just my frank views, hope you don't mind. :)
lighter fluid is a good friend to gaffer tape, it's as good as new years after!

Would finally like to contribute to this thread. Nothing special. Just my user M6.

IMG_3041.jpg

Anyone looking for a Black Repainted Leica M3 Double Stroke in MINT condition ? I have one for sale.

;);)

Also have a M2. User condition. A keeper ! ;)

Anyone looking for a Black Repainted Leica M3 Double Stroke in MINT condition ? I have one for sale.

;);)

Also have a M2. User condition. A keeper ! ;)

I may be...pm me the details and pics....the m3

Leica M3 up for sale ! Upgrading to MP .
DSC_8775.jpg

DSC_8778.jpg

DSC_8780.jpg

DSC_8781.jpg

DSC_8782.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.