Shooting mode for weddings actual day

Status
Not open for further replies.
2300 of Raw ?? eh consider very good liao leh the battery.

raw+jpeg.
it's amazing how fast the batt drains...

i can imagine myself going through 2.3K of photos.. :rolleyes: :sweat:

get ur 1d mk3 loh. :thumbsup:

happy processing the 2.3k+++ of pics lol

i'm not that crappy:sticktong 2.3k of pics doesnt mean every single one needs to be pp.:sticktong
moreover, i got no time schedule to meet.so what's the rush?:bsmilie:

Wah kaoz... 2300 :bigeyes:

Enjoy your PP process... :sweat: and dun forget to share hor.

so with 2.3k of images and not alot needs to be PPed
why not just shoot jpeg, delete the ones that need to be PPed
you will still have over 2K of photos

and lots of time to enjoy life
and also don't need so many CF cards
and also don't need so many batteries

Wah kaoz... 2300 :bigeyes:

Enjoy your PP process... :sweat: and dun forget to share hor.

He asked for shooting mode advice for wedding AD, u think his photo will be nice or not? :bsmilie:

i'm not that crappy:sticktong 2.3k of pics doesnt mean every single one needs to be pp.:sticktong
moreover, i got no time schedule to meet.so what's the rush?:bsmilie:

hahaha not saying u need to pp all lah.. but to look thru 2.3k of pic , my eyes will pop out :bsmilie: .

He asked for shooting mode advice for wedding AD, u think his photo will be nice or not? :bsmilie:

1st,dun change my sex.

2nd, no matter my photos will be nice or not, that's for me to learn, OR for me to appreciate.
at least, my photos and my subject is much prettier and better looking than this.

Edit:i felt better after lunch,so i've decided to remove the pic.

1st,dun change my sex.

2nd, no matter my photos will be nice or not, that's for me to learn, OR for me to appreciate.
at least, my photos and my subject is much prettier and better looking than this.

paul.jpeg

Do you have permission to post this photo? :bsmilie:

This is considered leeching? :bsmilie:

Do you have permission to post this photo? :bsmilie:

This is considered leeching? :bsmilie:

please.review your posting in my thread.

i dont unnecessary like to make enemies.
but was your post like that even necessary?

when i whack, i whack hard.don think just because i'm a gal i got to take your s.

get ur 1d mk3 loh. :thumbsup:

happy processing the 2.3k+++ of pics lol

Assuming that she shoot continuously for 12 hours, she would have to take more than 3 shots per minute! I would imagine that her hit rate would be higher if she has the 1Dmk3:sticktong

But I guess it must have been quite fun. I know I had fun when I last was the backup photographer for my bro-in-law. And now for the most "fun" part. Post processing!!

Assuming that she shoot continuously for 12 hours, she would have to take more than 3 shots per minute! I would imagine that her hit rate would be higher if she has the 1Dmk3:sticktong

But I guess it must have been quite fun. I know I had fun when I last was the backup photographer for my bro-in-law. And now for the most "fun" part. Post processing!!

it is indeed very fun.i had so much fun firing away that i remembered zac telling me not to overburst my sb800 but i just couldnt give a damn.:bsmilie:

i should be a photojournalist ya!machine trigger all the way.:bsmilie:

it is indeed very fun.i had so much fun firing away that i remembered zac telling me not to overburst my sb800 but i just couldnt give a damn.:bsmilie:

Wait til you fry the flash gun.. :bsmilie: Then you'll regret... :bsmilie:

You have the making of a photojournalist if machine gunning gives you the thrill:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.