Shooting mode for weddings actual day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only hit 300 photos for one inter-school basketball match. And all in JPEG. If you ask me to do RAW.... I think I faint... (Or maybe my laptop is just plain slow. I'm still using windows because I don't have the $$$ to buy macintosh)

I have only hit 300 photos for one inter-school basketball match. And all in JPEG. If you ask me to do RAW.... I think I faint... (Or maybe my laptop is just plain slow. I'm still using windows because I don't have the $$$ to buy macintosh)

I shot about 600+ shots for last years Nikon Big Walk... so why not??

And btw, a laptop is NOT meant for high amounts of processing work. I use Windows too.

I shot about 600+ shots for last years Nikon Big Walk... so why not??

And btw, a laptop is NOT meant for high amounts of processing work. I use Windows too.

I'm not as rich as you my friend.. My laptop IS my desktop.

i also using laptop...no money buy desktop...1000+ Raw alright la...in laptop still smooth enough...but when got many many layers involved...the file can reach 500mb each...but laptop still runs smooth...must be your laptop got too many unwanted software inside..

Well, a desktop saves more money in the long run. After-all, you can upgrade it and keep it alive and running longer.

Laptops go obsolete so fast...

Well, a desktop saves more money in the long run. After-all, you can upgrade it and keep it alive and running longer.

Laptops go obsolete so fast...

not everyone can afford a desktop...

That was what I was thinking. A desktop is much cheaper, just that you can't carry it around.

I need to carry around my "dsktop", so I have to comprimse with les processing power. And I cannot afford both a laptop and a desktop.

:think: behind the "D" or behind the "III" ? :)
Either way is wrong. 1DMkIII does not have a 's' after the D. And if the 's' is after the III, there should not be an 'a' in front. Maybe a future FF model would have the 's' there. ;p

It always happen with Jeanie's threads.

that's why i always have to stress NOT to OT.

actually thread starters should be given rights to delete msgs in the thread they created.

that's why i always have to stress NOT to OT.

actually thread starters should be given rights to delete msgs in the thread they created.

Get yourself to become a super-user loh;)

I suggest close this thread and start a new one. It is very hard to read.

I suggest close this thread and start a new one. It is very hard to read.

ok.anyway i found my answers already.

thanks to all who contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.