Status
Not open for further replies.

velasco

Jul 7, 2006
PARISris , Singapore
ukellyclarkson.com
Hey all,
;)

does anyone have recommendations of printing companies for Tshirts.I was incharge for my squad (NS) shirt and my friend did the printing tasks in johor and guess what we all got duped pretty well. It turned out to be like a piece of plastic pasted on top of our black shirts.

I have come up with the design and all, theres not much color but the design is quite intricate. does anyone know of services to get my shirt redone? I have a plain black shirt all i need is for it to print. preferably affordable and reasonably fast. If it is good, I might be thinking of suggesting my squadmates to redo their shirts to.

Please help :)

I am not sure do you still want to give it a try in M'sia, but I have my polo-T printed at Holiday Plaza in JB and personally I am very satisfied with it... the print is like embedded to the T. However, for customized printing, I cannot tell whether or not it is affordable, or whether or not they can do it fast enuf to meet your requirement.

There is an entrance next to a bank (if I remember correct, it is called Alliance Bank or something), go up from there to the 2nd floor, turn to your right and you will see a t-shirt print shop. There are a lot of samples there, so you don't have to do a 'trial & error'. If they are not what you want, you may seek advices from the owners there, they are very experience (this shop has been there for more than 10 years).

Of cos, usual stuffs, it is not advisable to wash it with a washing machine; do not dry the t-shirt by squeezing the water out; etc. as all these will shorten the 'life-span' of the print.

You may ask the owners to show you the polo-T samples with prints of Mitsubishi Evo, Toyota Vios, etc. This is what I went for last time.

Hope this info helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.