Share Some RF Shots 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

viceroy666

Jul 22, 2004
Since the last thread for RF shot is closed. Here starting a new one...

L1001107.jpg

I am not sure about you but 28 cron with M8 looks fantastically good in this night shot

3887005231_e8f97ea064_o.jpg

3887800258_4b0a93f4b5_o.jpg

3887006451_4ac114ca1e_o.jpg

The famous (or infamous ,some would argue) Leica glow?

Neopan 1600/HC-110b

L1001107.jpg

I am not sure about you but 28 cron with M8 looks fantastically good in this night shot

I feel, slightly brighter will be better.. But must work on the composition Bro.:)

And I think if taken at sunrise or sun set, the impact will be alot better... or this is just another lens testing pic that mean nothing

Last edited:
3887005231_e8f97ea064_o.jpg

3887800258_4b0a93f4b5_o.jpg

3887006451_4ac114ca1e_o.jpg

The famous (or infamous ,some would argue) Leica glow?

Neopan 1600/HC-110b

Bro, what's your settings on these shots? I wanna try some nite shots with available light.

Bro, what's your settings on these shots? I wanna try some nite shots with available light.

a complete settings include - film, aperture, shutter, minute hand movements, time of the day, ambient conditions, processing conditions, scanner, photoshop, monitor setup.. etc. etc.. and his mood.. are these reproducible? No. :dunno:

L1001107.jpg

Dude, you stay at The Summit?

I just had a birthday BBQ about a month back on the place where you took this picture:D

a complete settings include - film, aperture, shutter, minute hand movements, time of the day, ambient conditions, processing conditions, scanner, photoshop, monitor setup.. etc. etc.. and his mood.. are these reproducible? No. :dunno:

Very helpful bro.. thanks.:confused:

using a slow lens (f/3.5) without tripod. unable to find better things to take other than this one. ;)
u work here?

I work here:bsmilie: I don't think Boochap works here.

I work here:bsmilie: I don't think Boochap works here.

not trying to spy on you. err.. maybe spy on your lenses. :bsmilie:

Time for a photo trip! Or better a vacation!

i wish too. but so far not so free yet.:cry: need to plan for one!:)

Love the colors!!! Post processing??

Processed in Lightroom only.. boosted it a fair bit from the raw lab scan.

But I think the type of film matters too. Kodak Gold and Ultramax tend to be more saturated negatives, but at the expense of grain (as compared to Porta for eg.). Porta VC I find tends to have more muted colours, good for certain things, but not so good for landscapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.