Sentosa Thread V(...wah seh! Season 5 liaos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too... my first cable modem already using ethernet version, :) :thumbsup:

gryphon said:
Thinking t change to Singtel or not since my blardy SCV connection always no reponse of sent & received data after sometime. ;(
Need to disconnect & reconnect back.
call the tech support for help?

dEthANGeL said:
Must be USB cable modem .... try to use ethernet .. you won't face this kind of problems :thumbsup: ;)
Yup mine is USB cable modem then the cable connected to the cable modem. U mean those PCI ethernet cards? How to fit...e SCV cable is like TV style type of connector.
Or issit use ethernet cable to connect from PC to modem, then modem to SCV cable

SCV box => Modem => USB/NIC

No need to interface SCV box with PC ma.

gryphon said:
Yup mine is USB cable modem then the cable connected to the cable modem. U mean those PCI ethernet cards? How to fit...e SCV cable is like TV style type of connector.
Or issit use ethernet cable to connect from PC to modem, then modem to SCV cable
why not?? can what...like what espn said loh...

SCV box => modem => PC loh...

the PC connection can use UTP cable what...

or SCV box => modem => USB NIC

ok. I'll call the CMI SCV customer service & threaten them to do something else i'll switch service provider :devil:

Rainy day ... feel so sleepy ...
schla01.gif

gryphon said:
ok. I'll call the CMI SCV customer service & threaten them to do something else i'll switch service provider :devil:
threaten them to upgrade yours to the 6.5Mb line loh haha

gryphon said:
Believe me, they won't care ;)

acidbyte said:
Just got back from lunch. Now just slight drizzling...so nice weather to
schla01.gif

1zxlds
shot from your office window?

Yourself ...

espn .. aj23 ...nw just to name a few

gryphon:

In the first place, ADSL and CM aren't supposed to run on USB ... that's why not stable.

dEthANGeL said:
Yourself ...

espn .. aj23 ...nw just to name a few

gryphon:

In the first place, ADSL and CM aren't supposed to run on USB ... that's why not stable.

OMG, my name is not big, its long!

my size big :bsmilie:

gryphon said:
Wanna ask if its true...
Heard that SCV Max Online 1500 speed is slower since all users of the same block share same a point & hence speed is kinna divided out.
For Singtel even the 512 is faster as the connection is not divided out as much.
So if during peak hours, Singtel 512kps is faster than Max Online 1500 :dunno:

Define peak hours?? ADSL peak hours seems to be around office hours, cable peak hours are like evening to nitez..... :bsmilie:

Ashleyy said:
Define peak hours?? ADSL peak hours seems to be around office hours, cable peak hours are like evening to nitez..... :bsmilie:
my cable always got problems evening to nite period ;(

geee... so fast moving on liao.....

gryphon
the currencies were shot using 2 flashes, top & bottom. the bottom flash was fired thru the glass dining table, so u can see the background is super white. 580 was mounted on body and bounce in the tent.
only tweaked the level, resize, border and usm (in that order).

btw, welcome B&S to this wonderful thread.
yeah, the nick to long, may get confuse as buy&sell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.