Sentosa Flowers 2011 (3-13 Feb)

Feel like getting a macro lens, how is Canon EF100mm f/2.8? I want a good yet affordable lens...

By the way, here's my contribution as a beginner...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=277044&id=774734087&l=8bbe369aec

if u r interested in macro, by all means go for it. It's a very decent piece of glass indeed. Price is very reasonable as well. can be effectively double up as a portrait lens too. :thumbsup:

planning to go again this weekend to get some shots that i miss :)

Last edited:
Quite the number of tour groups.

Thanks for the comment but I'm always a sucker for rich tones (your pictures).
I use a micro four third GH1 camera, 45mm(90mm) macro lens and tripod (very important).
Onboard flash with art-and-craft translucent board for some shots, but most of the time they are natural lighting.

dayot got a few nice shots too but I was almost convinced that it was a makan shoot instead. :D

Yilin, let me tell you when I reach there tomorrow morning.
Going with Florence76 for second round since we missed carrot land and my tulips. :(

lonewolf: Must fill up stomach 1st b4 going for the long walk...that explains the food! :bsmilie:

Hot and bright day, good for shooting, bad for shooter.
Camera with the tripod toppled due to wind and faulty tripod.
Viewfinder had a new black targeting system in the center.
Had to relied on the battery sucking LCD instead.
Overheated batteries drain out faster so bring more batteries.

For those who are financially wealthy, would be grateful if you sponsor me a new viewfinder for my camera :)
Emotionally or spiritually wealthy, please send me a dollar for consolation. >_<

For those who are financially wealthy, would be grateful if you sponsor me a new viewfinder for my camera :)
Emotionally or spiritually wealthy, please send me a dollar for consolation. >_<

Alor ... bro, is only the 5 th day of CNY and u are doing this ????? :nono:

CS got many folks holding D3 / 1Ds M III, maybe they could drop u a penny or 2. :bsmilie:

StarAlliance said:
Alor ... bro, is only the 5 th day of CNY and u are doing this ????? :nono:

CS got many folks holding D3 / 1Ds M III, maybe they could drop u a penny or 2. :bsmilie:

Maybe bah, so those who super rich do drop me a few gold coins or something of similar value.
I will use my unnatural powers to grant you eternal life, doesn't work for wealth else I would have used it on myself.

Maybe bah, so those who super rich do drop me a few gold coins or something of similar value.
I will use my unnatural powers to grant you eternal life, doesn't work for wealth else I would have used it on myself.
(sigh)...Pity you didn't use your unnatural power to grant your viewfinder eternal life. :what:

(sigh)...Pity you didn't use your unnatural power to grant your viewfinder eternal life. :what:

Bobian, I don't do prediction else can predict Toto, 4D and Horse racing.
Then can get 1D mkII as paperweight, L lens for cup holders. ;p

go at night better.. not so much ppl.. managed to take a few photos.. just to share..

Wei, where are the flowers?
Looks more like night scene nia leh.
Is it because go there at night cannot shoot flowers so end up shooting other things instead. ;p

Just went there yesterday.

here are some photo

photo.php

photo.php

Why my photo can not upload here?