Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

did the other 5% ask you what camera you use?
:bsmilie:

No, we ask for her telephone number. Then we find out Leong23 is actually a guy :angry:

No, we ask for her telephone number. Then we find out Leong23 is actually a guy :angry:

i'm a rabbit. :sticktong:sticktong:bsmilie:

4580888578_90b5fe87d4.jpg

you shld have just do that to all other threads. why not? :D

no need to peng san already :thumbsup:

I agreed with nm but I'm also glad that you feel this way, from now onwards, we'll all forward all enquries to you so that a helpful CSer like you can help them :sweat:

well. its not possible to ans all. maybe the guy with a lot of post counts can. but i cant.

well. ultimately, its the effort from the new members bah. if we see effort we help. if we see stuck up ppl we shoot him down. then we help.
even if we throw in go google urself, u realise we always throw in this too.

http://tinyurl.com/32ca33f

Yes, it can get irritating when you see post after post of the same questions, some just a few posts away from each other. You'd really ponder "Don't these ppl search for anything??!!"
I mean Cmon, in this day and age everyone knows how to google. I can understand it if its a less direct question like "I've done HDR using Photoshop, but I get halos" or "What is this speck on my photo?" But many questions would get faster/easier/more detailed answers by using a web search.

On the other hand, I do find many replies to be quite harsh (S'porean culture? The hard love? :lovegrin: )
I'd just take a 'not happy' don't answer approach.
Its not as if there is a gun pointing to me to answer.

On the other hand, I do find many replies to be quite harsh

it has been observed that a rude driver who honks u on the road will almost not be a person who flips u off on the streets. .. on a forum, there is even less inhibition, but they will probably not be someone who will behave the same face to face.

i would tend to believe there is always a better way of communicating the message across.

ryan

I agreed with nm but I'm also glad that you feel this way, from now onwards, we'll all forward all enquries to you so that a helpful CSer like you can help them :sweat:

haha, if u can trust me to help. y not? i defintely will help! i am very helpful.

Newbie: " what has a f stop got to do with light?"
me: " the bigger the number the better. cuz more light can go in.... f/22 will be the best. the aperture will be so big that even at night ur ISO 100 also can shoot daylight shots "

haha, if u can trust me to help. y not? i defintely will help! i am very helpful.

Newbie: " what has a f stop got to do with light?"
me: " the bigger the number the better. cuz more light can go in.... f/22 will be the best. the aperture will be so big that even at night ur ISO 100 also can shoot daylight shots "

And that is my personal bug bear. People who spew misinformation because they think they know what they're on about. Mistruth is frequently more dangerous than silence.

And yes, I know you are speaking in jest in that post.

And that is my personal bug bear. People who spew misinformation because they think they know what they're on about. Mistruth is frequently more dangerous than silence.

And yes, I know you are speaking in jest in that post.

Oh ya, there are tonnes of mistruth in CS.....and more often they still standfast with their belief.....

or that using B+W makes your photos sharper :cheergal:

No wonder all my pics cant make it and it so "Lao Ya"

Cos i only using HOYA :cry:

No wonder all my pics cant make it and it so "Lao Ya"

Cos i only using HOYA :cry:

no, only my pics are 'Lao Ya" cause i am using 'L' lens.

If someone post,

"Why must use flash to shoot macro?" or "Is tripod important when shooting macro?"

I will be seeing answer from those macro master that make my day. :)

To be frank, some of those good photographer that left CS is because of those "thot they know a lot" or "thot they shoot like god" photographer keep posting misleading things in CS.

I stay because i enjoying seeing those post as it wouldn't affect my photo in anyway. :)