Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

Actually, I will kop to being slightly spoilt when photographing cricket. The food will usually be more local (to here) obviously, but when you're sat there for 8 hours it gets a bit... you know. We get packed lunches brought round usually, and a radio is pretty handy to find out exactly what's going on in front of you in case you're lost (it does happen).
Thanks for sharing.
I tried and know that sport photography is not my cup of tea, so I know I'm not qualified give suggestion, just kidding around in my earlier post. :p

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692798

Another good example of posting irrelevant comments just to look good and gain post count. :bsmilie:

Correct them, their ego will overrun them.
thus I believe, posting welcome posts in newbies corners is the safest and faster way gain post counts. You will gain your senior member status in no time. :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

thus I believe, posting welcome posts in newbies corners is the safest and faster way gain post counts. You will gain your senior member status in no time. :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

I got enough post count already, just wait the auto promotion in a few month time. Now can retire and enjoy my days in CS kopitam.:)