sellers' alert 81682435

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learn something new today :bigeyes:

:bsmilie: Its a real cool feature, ain't it? And just how important is Google? :devil:

i kept smiling even after he touched the front element of the lens, but my voice really gave me away whenever i speak from that point on... i really have to hold on to the last thread thats holding my patience, hence, i just walk away rather than hurt somebody... coz i know myself and what i can do to people physically, good thing i learned how to control myself now.

wildcat, i saw his B & S thread, am just cooling off for some time, then i'll transact business with him nex time... will keep you guys posted how he reacts when he tastes his own poison!:bsmilie:

i appreciate your reactions guys... i hope this helps making sellers aware of this person.

Next time bring along a pair of glove if buyer needs to inspect the lens physically ...:think:

Go meet to buy his lens... happy happy touch touch here and there. See how he reacts. Take a photo. Come back to CS and post :angel:

:bigeyes::bigeyes:

what if his lens is pancake lens? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Its a real cool feature, ain't it? And just how important is Google? :devil:

Oh no. I'm a Google-addict. Will there be Google-Anonymous next time? :sweat:

what if his lens is pancake lens? :bsmilie:

Then you don't say it's fungus... you ask how come got honey and you thought you were viewing a MacD pancake lor. Chey. :nono:

wildcat, i saw his B & S thread, am just cooling off for some time, then i'll transact business with him nex time... will keep you guys posted how he reacts when he tastes his own poison!:bsmilie:

Just be careful he dun say your hand got fungus, touch already put the fungus there on his lens and force you to buy, when his lens actually does have fungus already :bsmilie:

Then you don't say it's fungus... you ask how come got honey and you thought you were viewing a MacD pancake lor. Chey. :nono:

Just be careful he dun say your hand got fungus, touch already put the fungus there on his lens and force you to buy, when his lens actually does have fungus already :bsmilie:

haha! then am in the loosing end again...:cry:

Wow bro..i salute your patience and control....i think i will slap the guy if he touch the front element with his finger....basic common sense also don't have..
giggle to me is telling me i am stupid and cannot recognise a fungus..hey kid..if u are reading this..don't bother to buy all these things la...i think this bro is not even selling u a 20k lens...if u can't see fungus at least don't make a fool out of yourself. i suggest the buyer go buy one of those loupe they use to inspect watches and see clearly...u need to apologise for using your finger to touch this bro's lens with your little finger.....

bro, with all the 'verbal insistence' and 'physical' which you've absorbed and still maintain your cool, i must say you are a nice chap,but too nice for that kind of 'person';)

let's see the other side of the story.

Oh no. I'm a Google-addict. Will there be Google-Anonymous next time? :sweat:
I'm a Google-addict too. :devil:

OK. Some clarifications:

- I did not buy the lens, and the main reason is that he got NO receipt to claim that the warranty is still valid for 7 months more. Somemore he mentioned that the lens would have 3 more months of warranty if registering online. I know that's not true. Hence I started to suspect if the warranty is actually valid or not.

- I spotted a bit of fungus on the front element of the lens. I did ask the seller for a cloth to try to wipe it off. He said didn't have. I tried to look more closely, but could not figure out whether the fungus is inside or outside. Then I accidentally touched my finger on the front element. OK, my bad, I admitted, and I'm really sorry (my bad habit actually, for those cheap lens, even my 17-50mm usually I just use my finger to wipe the dirt off). But later, realizing my mistake I DID ask him is it ok to gently touch my finger a bit to see whether it will go off. He did agree, thus I moved on again. I was afraid that the fungus is inside, that's why the check. And, dear seller, if the slight touch of my finger (not the nail) has already damaged your lens, let me know, I'll come get it from you.

There are some more reasons that the deal did not go through, e.g., when mounted on, the hood wobbles excessively, which I didn't like. But the seller claimed it's in MINT condition. To me it's not.

I did not bother to negotiate a price, as I felt $250 is a OK price alreay. So seller, do not think I was trying to get some discounts, no, a few tens of $ means nothing to me.

To the seller again: did I force you to come over to pioneer? Did I know where u stay? Did I say to you I will surely buy without any inspection? So you have no right to public my number on a forum. If you do not take my identity off, be sure that a police report will be filed against you.

OK. Some clarifications:

- I did not buy the lens, and the main reason is that he got NO receipt to claim that the warranty is still valid for 7 months more. Somemore he mentioned that the lens would have 3 more months of warranty if registering online. I know that's not true. Hence I started to suspect if the warranty is actually valid or not.

- I spotted a bit of fungus on the front element of the lens. I did ask the seller for a cloth to try to wipe it off. He said didn't have. I tried to look more closely, but could not figure out whether the fungus is inside or outside. Then I accidentally touched my finger on the front element. OK, my bad, I admitted, and I'm really sorry (my bad habit actually, for those cheap lens, even my 17-50mm usually I just use my finger to wipe the dirt off). But later, realizing my mistake I DID ask him is it ok to gently touch my finger a bit to see whether it will go off. He did agree, thus I moved on again. I was afraid that the fungus is inside, that's why the check. And, dear seller, if the slight touch of my finger (not the nail) has already damaged your lens, let me know, I'll come get it from you.

There are some more reasons that the deal did not go through, e.g., when mounted on, the hood wobbles excessively, which I didn't like. But the seller claimed it's in MINT condition. To me it's not.

I did not bother to negotiate a price, as I felt $250 is a OK price alreay. So seller, do not think I was trying to get some discounts, no, a few tens of $ means nothing to me.

To the seller again: did I force you to come over to pioneer? Did I know where u stay? Did I say to you I will surely buy without any inspection? So you have no right to public my number on a forum. If you do not take my identity off, be sure that a police report will be filed against you.
There is always 3 sides to every story. The thread starter's, yours and finally, the truth. :)

Its good you gave your side of the story. 3 months extended warranty if registered online, as far as i know is true.

But I am wondering, what basis is there a police case?

Last edited:
Nope, 3 months is only for cam body as far as I know.

The case is that he has no right to make my HP public. If I've already damaged his lens (which I think I didn't), why didn't he ask me to pay for it? Why didn't he say no when I asked him to touch the lens 2nd time?

Of course each party has his side of the story. I've dealt with quite a number of people here on CS, have met bad and great buyers/sellers. If this seller got problem with me, why didn't he try to settle right away? He was afraid that he would kill me in the process? Oh, come on, I'm not one that anybody can kill that easy. We're all adults, ok, so before jumping straight into a fight as the very first thing when having conflicts, is there any better things we can do?

Its good you gave your side of the story. 3 months extended warranty if registered online, as far as i know is true.

But I am wondering, what basis is there a police case?

guess more like a civil sue.. not a criminal offense

Status
Not open for further replies.