Sell your photo's on line ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Hi all,

Has anyone used or seen this site ?

A customer came in and told me about it today.

www.shutterpoint.com

It looks interesting and I have submitted a couple of photo's to see the result.

Any thoughts on it :dunno:

Cheers :)

Oh, its just another stock site only you have to pay to host your pics, but you get to set the price, not a bad idea. I dont know whether its really that good or not, I like Shutterstock and Dreamstime personally.

wildstallion said:
Oh, its just another stock site only you have to pay to host your pics, but you get to set the price, not a bad idea. I dont know whether its really that good or not, I like Shutterstock and Dreamstime personally.

Hi wildstallion,

Thanks for the reply. I have not yet looked at those sites but now will.

I am thinking it might be a good way to earn a few dollars for photo's that would only stay in my computer otherwise.

Pablo said:
Hi all,

Has anyone used or seen this site ?

A customer came in and told me about it today.

www.shutterpoint.com

It looks interesting and I have submitted a couple of photo's to see the result.

Any thoughts on it :dunno:

I had several hundreds of photos with them for 6 months a few years ago. Didn't make any sale. Their site was slow and fraught with so many uploading problems.

Looks like they are more interested in selling you space in their site than selling your photos.

Pablo said:
Hi wildstallion,

Thanks for the reply. I have not yet looked at those sites but now will.

I am thinking it might be a good way to earn a few dollars for photo's that would only stay in my computer otherwise.

Definatly look into it, can make some very nice money off stock. Do a search in CS and there is a long list of good stock sites that I have posted several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.