Security personals at SIN spoilt my day like totally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stratix

gosh, I guess that guy is really mean. You did the right thing by stepping back as he could have further accused you for causing a stir when you put up a fight. FOr such things, I wont bother going to the security office as they will protect their men. (same thing for policemen who will protect their breed). Just go to the police for attempted assult with intent to injure.

Then you pursue the case via professional means.

yea i remember that face too:angry:
i was tired of Shooting them already so when i saw them walking towards my direction,
in order to siam them,i stood to the side
and that F face walk past me and give me a nudge???!!!!
WTH
i wasnt even holding my cam to shoot them!
i was standing to the side trying to siam them and i got a nudge for that?:confused:

haha ... too much Facebook i suppose, luckily he didnt give you a POKE!

I am sure he is very busy now since he is already so famous thru the media .... maybe he thinks that he is the bodyguard for the US President ...:think:

Lol he's famous now indeed!
Im sure many guys here have had bad experiences with this guy:thumbsd:

haha ... too much Facebook i suppose, luckily he didnt give you a POKE!

I am sure he is very busy now since he is already so famous thru the media .... maybe he thinks that he is the bodyguard for the US President ...:think:
Don't have to be the bodyguard for the US President, just look at Iraq now, these bodyguards shoot at any movement whenever they pass by, cowboy times! Just yesterday a taxi driver was shot dead, the car was apparently not moving according to bystanders, but the guards themselves said that taxi moved suspicously.......trigger happy gungho's.

They are in a city with normal traffic jam traffic what can you expect, people may try to move away to different directions to find a way out.....these guys are so paranoid!

Link:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071112/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

HS

no matter what one do, it not very nice to just take that pic and edit the way you have~!

I'm closing this thread.. it getting nowhere.

I have reopened the thread for discussion. Though its not stated in our guidelines, please take note that we do not encourage people to edit photo and repost it for the fun of mocking at someone.

Actually, in these sort of situations, gathering lots of people only shows that you're beligerent and trying to bully by numbers. I will do fine alone against such people in this situation and can more than handle them. If they get more pple, it won't make a difference to their case, only makes it worse when the police arrive.

Gather a lot of supporters, if you can get any, and talk to them. As they will out number you!

his pic was published.....in Digital life....
if you can still find an old copy:bsmilie:

Just look at his @#$%& face, aready call tell he look like a #$%^* basterd.What he think the whole expo. belong to his father.. Bless him forever can just be a Security Dog..... :cool:

He is so ugly... you win liao... sure you are better looking than him... wat import models... i was gald i went & didn't see them & all the silly ppl tat follows them around... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

my gf n i i had some pretty bad experiences at SIN as well. rest assured Stratix, you're not alone.

my bad experience with other "photographers". quotes used cos i dun think they deserve the term.

i also had an equally unhappy experience with the security personnel at SIN. during one of the stage shows, i was at the first row in front of the stage with my gf and a couple of frens. some Indian (not being racist or anything, but they ARE Indians) security personnel came before the show and asked everyone to move back.

a simple question: in such a situation, if the ppl behind refuse to budge, how are we going to move back since we're all the way at the front?

a couple of them then started to inch their way forcefully against photographers to push us (including my gf n i) back. :thumbsd:

then this burly young punk of the security team came n knocked against my lens (i dare say it's deliberate). :thumbsd:

lucky it's not a very powerful knock, if not... but i was still furious.. i stared at him n waited for his response. he stared back at me for a couple of seconds before moving away, without a word of apology or explanation. :thumbsd:

i wasnt intending to stay rooted at my spot, but i had to wait for the ppl further behind to move back before i could do the same. so wat's with the hostility n aggressiveness? :thumbsd:

all they knew was shouting and forcing their way through, and even manhandling paying customers to the show. :thumbsd:

i reckon it's a tough job having to ensure the well-being of the import models. but the actions taken? lucky thing is my lens was not damaged, and they didnt come into contact with my gf. if not i'll seek help from vince123123..

5 thumbs down to the security personnel of SIN. i hope those losers are not permanent staff of the contracted company. if not, i hope the company takes action, failing which i "bless" that they dun get similar large scale event jobs..

Yeap, feel free to let me know if you need help. I love to bully the bullies.

my gf n i i had some pretty bad experiences at SIN as well. rest assured Stratix, you're not alone.

my bad experience with other "photographers". quotes used cos i dun think they deserve the term.

i also had an equally unhappy experience with the security personnel at SIN. during one of the stage shows, i was at the first row in front of the stage with my gf and a couple of frens. some Indian (not being racist or anything, but they ARE Indians) security personnel came before the show and asked everyone to move back.

a simple question: in such a situation, if the ppl behind refuse to budge, how are we going to move back since we're all the way at the front?

a couple of them then started to inch their way forcefully against photographers to push us (including my gf n i) back. :thumbsd:

then this burly young punk of the security team came n knocked against my lens (i dare say it's deliberate). :thumbsd:

lucky it's not a very powerful knock, if not... but i was still furious.. i stared at him n waited for his response. he stared back at me for a couple of seconds before moving away, without a word of apology or explanation. :thumbsd:

i wasnt intending to stay rooted at my spot, but i had to wait for the ppl further behind to move back before i could do the same. so wat's with the hostility n aggressiveness? :thumbsd:

all they knew was shouting and forcing their way through, and even manhandling paying customers to the show. :thumbsd:

i reckon it's a tough job having to ensure the well-being of the import models. but the actions taken? lucky thing is my lens was not damaged, and they didnt come into contact with my gf. if not i'll seek help from vince123123..

5 thumbs down to the security personnel of SIN. i hope those losers are not permanent staff of the contracted company. if not, i hope the company takes action, failing which i "bless" that they dun get similar large scale event jobs..

Status
Not open for further replies.