SBS Transit: She claws driver till he BLEEDS .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get wack untill your teeth drop and the police also do nothing, dont know what is happening now. Talking about human rights, now no rights already like that, wont it be worst if SIN follow strictly to it??? Even more gray card to use liao :sweat: I am Just wondering...As for the girl, Violence cannot solve anything. What she had done just show that she 沒家教, when ever she is not happy then can use force....play gangster haizzz....;(
Well, I guess if we all wanna talk abt 'human rights', I guess the only right we have left (until unwarranted assault is classified as a criminal offence) is THE RIGHT TO SELF-DEFEND.

Either we strike back and ensure that 1 bash or stand there to get beaten. Which right do u want to possess? :dunno:

Guys, no point guessing who is right or wrong here. The justice system shall decide. No one knows if the driver wispered some words/phrases to irate the young lady to make her turned wild.

As for whether the driver has the right to seize the card form the lady, the system here acts according to T&Cs. "Just follow law" is usually the ans. Human Rights are played pretty low here to be frank.

U know what? I'm not joking, I'm all in favour of firing squad for the following crimes:
- Rape
- Murder
- Corruption

These are the 3 primary offences qualified for firing squad in China I believe.

Anymore to add onto the list?

snatch theft/robbery involving eldery or handicapped victims

Guys, no point guessing who is right or wrong here. The justice system shall decide. No one knows if the driver wispered some words/phrases to irate the young lady to make her turned wild.

As for whether the driver has the right to seize the card form the lady, the system here acts according to T&Cs. "Just follow law" is usually the ans. Human Rights are played pretty low here to be frank.
So what rights are we looking at?

The rights of the bus company? Rights of EZL company? Individual "I, My, Me" rights?

she's already cheating the PUBLIC transport and abusing the authority, she should get what she deserves. I don;t understand why some members are bringing up legal jargons on whose right the card belongs to...sheesh..

so that more people can understand the legal rights...

so that more people can understand the legal rights...

As we become more 'civilised' we become more demanding. We ask for our right. We become very individualist and forget about others feeling and and we dont follow the law of nature!

The rule of nature is simple..Wrong is wrong and right is right but in our world, we need witness, we must restain ourselves, we must... we must... Any way, it is a matter to time before she gets herself into more troubles. let the society takes care of her!

U know what? I'm not joking, I'm all in favour of firing squad for the following crimes:
- Rape
- Murder
- Corruption

These are the 3 primary offences qualified for firing squad in China I believe.

But we don't have a 6 billion population & our jails are not over crowded at all... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Well, I guess if we all wanna talk abt 'human rights', I guess the only right we have left (until unwarranted assault is classified as a criminal offence) is THE RIGHT TO SELF-DEFEND.

Either we strike back and ensure that 1 bash or stand there to get beaten. Which right do u want to possess? :dunno:

Does my avatar inspires? ;)

Does my avatar inspires? ;)

Avatar all gone liao la...cannot see liao. See even "your" avatar is not "yours" so whats left whats right?

If you do no wrong then you will not be afraid of them taking away your card. Singa people are known to be good at complain, if its me I will go to their office and talk loud loud to them as I know I do no wrong, so confirm wont loss one hehehe Shoot untill high high up the rank then ask for compensation for time loss and transport :devil:

Avatar all gone liao la...cannot see liao. See even "your" avatar is not "yours" so whats left whats right?

You need to go 'User CP'... & then 'edit option'... then set your avatar again... set custom avatar & use avatar... and you can see & uses an avatar again... though your avatar last time is gone... upload another time...

The avatar is working alright now... you just have to go set it again.

Ah I saw your avatar liaoz...fierce man :devil: ''so early'' still not sleeping hahaha

Yeah right, follow the American way...everybody has a right to bear arms, and look wat it has become?

You have a right to bear arms, but wat right do you have to pick someone's life off? Other people got no right to live meh?

I wonder how many of these human right advocates really understand wat it means....

at the end of the day, punsishment must be met out. and harsh one at that. the bus driver only doing his job, yet he was hurt in the process. does he not have the basic human right to a safe working environment? he did nothing wrong yet he was hurt.

on a side note, the last case concerning the student, i heard the bus driver dropped the charges, is that true? or was the student still punished?

As we become more 'civilised' we become more demanding. We ask for our right. We become very individualist and forget about others feeling and and we dont follow the law of nature!

The rule of nature is simple..Wrong is wrong and right is right but in our world, we need witness, we must restain ourselves, we must... we must... Any way, it is a matter to time before she gets herself into more troubles. let the society takes care of her!

no link to the card le...

are you sure about (b)? it is only after a person leave the shop without paying for the goods than it is consider stealing.

so if (b) is true by you understanding, after a person leave the shop without paying for the goods, he / she just needs to step outside the shop and is homefree.

:think::think::think:

actually not. the moment u crossed the cashier line without paying, u can be considered to be stealing. The fact that stuff is hidden will point to an attempt to steal.

that's why security guards stop you before u leave the shop to check your bag.

The Bus captains are entitled EZL agents. Take note of the sign near the coinbox next time you board a bus and u will know wat i mean.

haha....now everyone knows i hardly take buses.....:embrass:

so what happen to the lady?

Just for information, Transitlink is owned by both bus operators (SBST and SMRT). Which means the EZlink card we are holding also belongs to them and they have the right to confiscate it if misused by anyone. So the bus driver did was part of the company regulations.

Just for information, Transitlink is owned by both bus operators (SBST and SMRT). Which means the EZlink card we are holding also belongs to them and they have the right to confiscate it if misused by anyone. So the bus driver did was part of the company regulations.

Actually, if you board the bus it's written on a notice of the bus that the Bus Captain have the rights to confiscate your card if necessary for checking. I dunno why someone mentioned about about Civil Law when SBS gave the rights to the bus captains to confiscate any cards necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.