Sb600

Status
Not open for further replies.
seanlim said:
the answer im looking for is not answered in other threads...i read all b4 i ask...
anw jediforce have already answered my qn. on hotmail...:) i just wanted to know the mode n its uses...not the difference it has with sb800....ok then nvm..:) :) :)
It is answered, you chose to read and not understand.

Another way is to RTFM (in this case F is the vulgar version)

*zingm* whips out light saber:cool:

seanlim said:
the answer im looking for is not answered in other threads...i read all b4 i ask...
anw jediforce have already answered my qn. on hotmail...:) i just wanted to know the mode n its uses...not the difference it has with sb800....ok then nvm..:) :) :)

then phrase your question properly. Look at your first post here. It doesn't seem to me that you are asking those questions. I don't even know what you are asking, sure to cause many to think that you never even bother to find out or read the reviews first. Your questions could be answered in the reviews and brochure.

seanlim said:
may i know the main features of this flash? i only know it to be an external flash thats moves up and down (manually) haha...hw "far" can it go? and diff from SB800?

Since your first post/thread, people have been telling you the same thing, write so that people can understand what you really want to ask.

haha kena again

go for trip and forgot the lessons learnt b4

read more and go for photoshoots, ppl are more friendly face to face

:bsmilie: :cry: ....alamak ok lor no saber then get genosian blaster!!! *boom*:cool:

I think we need a stun baton to stun u and wake you up...as the others have said, pls phrase your questions properly and DYOR(Do Your Own Reasearch) first.

why u all keep saying i no research one?...if now u can quote frm the nikon website which says my ans,i admit defeat lor

seanlim said:
why u all keep saying i no research one?...if now u can quote frm the nikon website which says my ans,i admit defeat lor

how to admit defeat? buy everyone kopi here.:sticktong

Jia lat lah, sean ... Kena so many times ... Luckily u got good protection on your face :bsmilie:

lets see...firstly the answer which i got frm jedi was that TTL= auto etc. and he told me that there are only three modes. that was the answer that i was looking for. which is not answered in any of the sites mentioned. nxt the file upload about the nikon sb600 tutorial i wasnt able to get as i wasnt a member.:nono:

nxt when u all say stuff like commander mode etc hw i noe...?! i noob nia lei btw my qn. also not that hard to understand lei 'may i know the main features of this flash?"- something which jedi helpfully explained..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.