S.H.E Promotional Tour 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pr0t0type said:
Hehe.. just try my luck.

The chart in the manual is based on ISO100, so if i using ISO800, i multiply the distance by 8x?

That's not exactly correct... Here's the maths for you.

Guide No. = f-stop x subject-flash distance

Doubling the ISO speed, you get 1.4x( root 2) the original guide no.
Multiplying the ISO speed by 4x, (ie. 100-400), you only get 2x the orginal guide number.

i want to go.... but i can't get the lens i wanted. so i'm gonna give it a miss. next year maybe. sigh. :cry:

itsybitsyspidy said:
i want to go.... but i can't get the lens i wanted. so i'm gonna give it a miss. next year maybe. sigh. :cry:

:bigeyes: Wah... buy new lens just to shoot SHE???

Latest news...2nd level is already full of photogs...imagine the 1st level???

John Tan said:
Latest news...2nd level is already full of photogs...imagine the 1st level???
wow :eek: , so early full already. Thanks for the info :) , think I will skip this round.

Up For LAdder Gang ...

UP UP And AWaY ..

zcf said:
wow :eek: , so early full already. Thanks for the info :) , think I will skip this round.
I will still go there to look for friend as promise...

Prismatic said:
:bigeyes: Wah... buy new lens just to shoot SHE???

lol. have to get it sooner or later. too bad it has to be later in my case. lens no stock.

John Tan said:
I will still go there to look for friend as promise...
good man :thumbsup: , your words are with value. Now waiting for others to post.

post post post! i wonder if they are still there signing autographs....

Crowded... shooting from 2nd flr. I find the lightings condition bad, ISO800 also can't get reasonable shutterspeed. I think my photos might turned out underexposed... haiz :cry:

2nd floor left of centre mostly armed with PnSs and vidcams... even saw an antiquish Cybershot....

the multiple flash storm kept spoiling my shots....

any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.