Rules of the Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrfreakz

Jun 15, 2004
toledo, ohio
www.s95003690.onlinehome.us
when everyone is out in the world taking picture, we know that there will be people who get freaked out by cameras. do you ask for premission to take pictures of people, or do u just do it...what about pictures of little kids...are there any laws on this subject...can someone confenscate film from me? what kind of morals do u hold yourself to as a photographer...DISCUSS

the freakz :kok:

Go with your gut feelings. Some you may need to ask for permission while others you may not. My experience is that if you ask for permission then the pose may not be natural anymore. The idea for candid shots is to have them as they naturally are. So you may need to decide that for yourself.

Just shoot! The idea is if you'll questioned, just explain to them nicely how beautiful they look, you can email a copy to them blah blah. If they are pissed, just delete it.

Never hide yourself or put on a paparazzi suit.

There was once I shot a portrait of a lady, and her bf goes bonkers! But after we have a nice chat and show them her picture, they asked me to shoot a few more shots including 1 for both of them. :)

togu said:
Just shoot! The idea is if you'll questioned, just explain to them nicely how beautiful they look, you can email a copy to them blah blah. If they are pissed, just delete it.

Never hide yourself or put on a paparazzi suit.

There was once I shot a portrait of a lady, and her bf goes bonkers! But after we have a nice chat and show them her picture, they asked me to shoot a few more shots including 1 for both of them. :)

heh..i know how that goes...i took some pictures of my friend for a collage project and ended up doing he senior pictures and his band's photos for their website, cover art, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.