Rude staff at SLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
being well educated, u and most of us is able to get stuff for ourselve at fair price... but to those not so well verse in electronic stuff and trends, SLS is the hearsay place to buy, but at the same time get chopped and ripped off badly... it happen to my in-law once... now they dnt buy electronic stuf themselve any more due to just 1 bad experience there....

Have to agree with you dude. That's why we have to educate those around us, as well as spreading the words around forums. This way, the unknowing victims will not fall prey to all these scumbags shops.

But strangely enough, even though some people read about all these reports from SLS and Lucky Plaza, they still went ahead to get from these shops. After finding out they were chopped left right centre, they come into the forum to complain. If they insist that they can get great deals at these places, its best for them to expect the unexpected. So that if anything comes up, just treat it as a lesson learnt.

But strangely enough, even though some people read about all these reports from SLS and Lucky Plaza, they still went ahead to get from these shops. After finding out they were chopped left right centre, they come into the forum to complain. If they insist that they can get great deals at these places, its best for them to expect the unexpected. So that if anything comes up, just treat it as a lesson learnt.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, some people think that they are all educated and smart... so smart that they can outsmart the wolves of SLS and Lucky Plaza.

I got chopped at Lucky Plaza about 20 years ago when I was a teenager. In my ignorant youth, I thought I will try my hand at bargaining to get a good deal. But the sales tricks these shops could pull was quite extraordinary, and I fell for their scam. Well... I learned my lesson.

Most prob second batteries they bought and refurnish. Good luck with non-originals. Hope your cell don't fail on you.

If I'm not wrong the shop is called Unicell, and they don't refurbish batts.

I think it's not very nice just jumping to that conclusion without finding out the truth IMO. They sell loads of batteries, bought a 3rd party D90 at 30 something dollars and some other stuff for DIYing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.