ROTK - Final CountDown

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
ROTK Special Extended Edition releasing on Dec 14th, Amazon. Damn, 50 mins of never-seen-before footage, which makes the whole damn movie up to about 250 mins!!!

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

How many going for it? :sweat:

Huh??

I not going to lend you all wor. ;p

My PRRRRRRRREeeeeeeccccccccciousssssssss!

who dares to do a marathon of all extended version? :p

togu said:
Huh??

I not going to lend you all wor. ;p

My PRRRRRRRREeeeeeeccccccccciousssssssss!

I know where you live...go raid your house :devil: :devil:

chaotic said:

I will. Waited long enough.

:vhappy:

Beers, chips, nuts, bread, microwave food, hrm... what else? :think:

Yeah yeah! I'm getting the extended edition too. Finally can complete my collection after 3 yrs of picking 'em up annually. :sweat:
Cant wait, I've purposely abstained from ROTK DVD's for 1 year just to make myself more "gian".

chaotic said:

Oooh, I did a marathon of the 1st 2 extended versions before watching RoTK in the cinema last year... my eye's all blurry and fuzzy at the end of the day!

But I don't mind doing it all over again with 3 extended versions this time :thumbsup:

DaNi3L said:
Yeah yeah! I'm getting the extended edition too. Finally can complete my collection after 3 yrs of picking 'em up annually. :sweat:
Cant wait, I've purposely abstained from ROTK DVD's for 1 year just to make myself more "gian".

Yuppers, it's has been a long wait. Finally all the precious can meet. :)

US$23.99, consider quite cheap. I got my previous 2 verious at abt S$60+ each. Wonder if anyone gonna make an order?

I hv pre-ordered already.....am waiting impatiently....
Once this is out, the next release will be the Ultimate edition comprising of LOTR, TTT & ROTK extended editions all in 1 solid boxset. drool, drool, drool...

Did anyone catch the Marathon screenings last year on Dec 17?
I still remember that faithful week,,yes, the countdown started a week earlier...On that fateful day, woke up at 0600hrs...walked in the cool and rainy morning, took the MRT (decided not to drive dat day), had a nice breakfast, and at 0800hrs, reached Orchard Cineplex..and the rest is history...

The marathon ended at about 2200hrs and slow-walked ALL THE WAY BACK to Serangoon....was feeling high, and mind kept replaying the scenes....I just didnt want to go back..I didnt want to movie to end.... :cry:
Reached home about 0100hrs.
Up till this day, my other half could not comprehend my walking back home...
I couldnt too.... :dunno: :bsmilie:

and yes, I paid $100 for 1 ticket......

zorro18 said:
I hv pre-ordered already.....am waiting impatiently....
Once this is out, the next release will be the Ultimate edition comprising of LOTR, TTT & ROTK extended editions all in 1 solid boxset. drool, drool, drool...

Did anyone catch the Marathon screenings last year on Dec 17?
I still remember that faithful week,,yes, the countdown started a week earlier...On that fateful day, woke up at 0600hrs...walked in the cool and rainy morning, took the MRT (decided not to drive dat day), had a nice breakfast, and at 0800hrs, reached Orchard Cineplex..and the rest is history...

The marathon ended at about 2200hrs and slow-walked ALL THE WAY BACK to Serangoon....was feeling high, and mind kept replaying the scenes....I just didnt want to go back..I didnt want to movie to end.... :cry:
Reached home about 0100hrs.
Up till this day, my other half could not comprehend my walking back home...
I couldnt too.... :dunno: :bsmilie:

and yes, I paid $100 for 1 ticket......

I'll get the ticket only if it's all 3 extended version marathon. ;p

Lord of the Ring Special Limited Ultimate Collectors ALL-in-1 Platinium Extended Edition Super Box Set

:sweat:

togu said:
I'll get the ticket only if it's all 3 extended version marathon. ;p

yep, it was for all the 3 extended movies....

Status
Not open for further replies.