ROTK - Final CountDown

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really sucks. Pay that much and limited to Zone 3 only. I would go back to the shop and argue with sales man. He told you something that wasn't true when you bought the player. If you had known it wasn't multi-zone, would you still have bought it?

togu said:
What good is a recorder when it can't even play code 3? ;p

Heheh..... my wife just bought the disc, tonite can marathon.

1. LOTR Extended
2. TTT Extended
3. ROTK Extended

:heart: :heart: :heart:

* togu go buy the "Please Do Not Disturb" sign.

Wah liew eh ... Ah Gu ah ... what's wrong with you? Mine cannot play other codes except Code 3 lah ... I said cannot play China ones, i.e. Code 6 ... why would I buy a player which can't even play our region one?

Must be all the anticipation that got you disorientated!

Anyway, have a great time with your wifey this evening and please don't me what's in the extra 50 minutes of footage ah? ;)

Adam Goi said:
Wah liew eh ... Ah Gu ah ... what's wrong with you? Mine cannot play other codes except Code 3 lah ... I said cannot play China ones, i.e. Code 6 ... why would I buy a player which can't even play our region one?

Must be all the anticipation that got you disorientated!

Anyway, have a great time with your wifey this evening and please don't me what's in the extra 50 minutes of footage ah? ;)

Oops... :embrass:

Too happy liao, waited too long, now finally got it. :cry:

As if I'm going to tell you what's in that extra 50 mins. :blah:

LKSC said:
Are they selling the US Code 1 version or the Canadian Code 1 version?

US Code 1, same as the one you saw on Amazon. :angel:

Heard that LOTR ultimate collections will be out next year march 2005 ... how true ?? :think:

Adam Goi said:
Ultimate? How ultimate is it? I'm thinking of getting the box set from Amazon ... :think:

I oso dun know how ultimate is ultimate, this morning at IMM was trying to purchase the trilogy cost $239, some1 told me the ultimate edition is going to launch next march 2005 ... sigh so I wait as I think can tahan a bit longer ... :(

If cannot tahan will wait for code 3 to be released then buy lor .. ;p

Adam Goi said:
Too late ... just placed an order on the Box Set ... ;)

Alamak ... think I am too excited and accidently click the order liao at Amazon ..... are you paying US$84.46 ?? :( converted to SGD140 +/-

Should I amend ?? :think:

i ordered an xtra copy of the platinum dvd for a Cser who pm'ed me. unfortunately, i hv cleared all my messages.

Can this guy pm me again else i will sell to any1 who's interested....
cost + sshipping is USD28+ (less than USD29).

zorro18 said:
i ordered an xtra copy of the platinum dvd for a Cser who pm'ed me. unfortunately, i hv cleared all my messages.

Can this guy pm me again else i will sell to any1 who's interested....
cost + sshipping is USD28+ (less than USD29).

It was me zorro. Have PMed u. Thanks!

Just an heads up:

For those who are intending to get the 12 disc trilogy pack, get it from Amazon. It's so much cheaper.

Amazon sells it for around $140 whereas the local stores (HMV, Sembawang) sell it for $240!

What a ripoff.

And I received my 12 disc trilogy yesterday.. :)

I saw the 12-disc trilogy pack at Laserflair and it seems like it's just the 3 extended packs put in 1 box with nothing else extra. The extended packs go for about $69.90 each which means all 3 packs will cost about $210. But the trilogy pack is selling for $239. Don't tell me the extra packing box costs $29??? :dunno:

Newman said:
I saw the 12-disc trilogy pack at Laserflair and it seems like it's just the 3 extended packs put in 1 box with nothing else extra. The extended packs go for about $69.90 each which means all 3 packs will cost about $210. But the trilogy pack is selling for $239. Don't tell me the extra packing box costs $29??? :dunno:

You can purchase the slipcase for all 3 box sets online from the 14th for US$3, but only for delivery to the USA. I wonder how much it will work out to be shipped via VPOSTUSA?

ROTK extended version set and the 3-movie set are both available at Gramaphone too! Same price as Laser Flair :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.