Rose and Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hello everyone,

Here is my second attempt to capture indoor decorations. Comments and critiques are most welcomed.

IMG_6533copy.jpg

UPDATE: Seems that it does't work for anyone eh!

seems like the lack of brightness

crop also a little too tight, water droplet(?) at the top also distracts, FG too dark, and generally a pale yellow hue. check your white balance..

Trigger Happy said:
crop also a little too tight, water droplet(?) at the top also distracts, FG too dark, and generally a pale yellow hue. check your white balance..
Thanks for the comment, Trigger Happy. The 'water droplet' at the top is actually a light fixture. The ornament was placed on a table and it took the picture by sitting down on the floor. Agree that the foreground is dark. Now that you've mentioned WB, I will take note of that. I did notice the yellow hue, but it has never struck me that my WB was the culprit. :)

Canew said:
Sorry Bro! Missed your post yesterday. :sweat:
The ice? It is the 'wing' shaped object in the background! Can make it out? ;)

you made it part of the subject in your title. in that case there's no reason why viewers have to 'make it out'. it could be a plastic wrap for all i can 'make out'.

other than that i hate the tungsten lighting. yellow ice? something gross comes to mind. not flattering on the flowers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.