River Hongbao Fireworks date & timing?

wolvie77

Nov 15, 2009
Hi! All. I intend to go take pictures of the fireworks at the River Hongbao this year. Have not gone before therefore would like to find out more about when will there normally be fireworks. I know there is definitely fireworks during the CNY eve countdown but was planning to go down on its opening instead.

Anyone going down to take photos of the fireworks?

I will be going down on the 8th. According to the program on the website, there is suppose to be fireworks at around 8pm. But due to work, maybe can only reach by 7+++ PM.. :eek:

hmm.. for 9 Feb (Sat) 12mn.

Its on Sat night? Cross year that night?
or Friday night crossing to sat? =x

hmm.. for 9 Feb (Sat) 12mn.

Its on Sat night? Cross year that night?
or Friday night crossing to sat? =x

2013 Programme

The Fireworks is on Saturday (9th Feb 13) at 12 midnight. So, get into your FW positions on Saturday night and wait for midnight.

Saturday is CNY eve 除夕... nothing to cross from Friday...

2 timing for the firework.

Fri 8pm. Light up plus firework
Sat 12mn. firework

Any ideal spot to take? I'm thinking of taking from one fullerton merlion park there. Is it a good location?

Saw the barriers being put up. Looks like the mastermind behind the human flow control of the 2012 end of year fireworks is at it again. Guess any negative feedback from that debacle probably got lost.

My advice is bring chairs and supplies or even camp for sunrise shot. Definitely a whole lot better then squeezing in that mass of sweat especially if bringing families. For drivers, good luck.