Replacement Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyboy

Apr 21, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi,

Just want to ask, which lenses is good for replacement of Nikon lenses? Sigma, Tokina, Tamron or ... In term of prices and quality. Hope can give me some advise. Thanks.

Sky

skyboy said:
Hi,

Just want to ask, which lenses is good for replacement of Nikon lenses? Sigma, Tokina, Tamron or ... In term of prices and quality. Hope can give me some advise. Thanks.

Sky

Youe question is too broad. None of the 3rd party lens manufactureres can be an absolute winner over the others.

If you can be more specific about your needs, it will make it easier for the other members to help you.

- What focal lengths are you interested in? Fixed or zoom?
- How fast a lens are you looking for? For zoom, do you need fixed or variable aperture?

- Roy

skyboy said:
Hi,

Sky

Are you asking us which "3rd party lens" can be better than your "KIT" lens??

andylee said:
Are you asking us which "3rd party lens" can be better than your "KIT" lens??

Yes, I looking for lenses will be good in quality (in term of sharpest and colour produce) and cheaper to replace Nikon lense for:
1. AF 80 - 200mm f/2.8,
2. AF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5
3. AF 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5
4. AF 35-70mm f/2.8
or similar as above.

I finding these as I want to upgrade and replace my standard lenses which I feel the quality it produce was not good compare with my friend. Not matter how hard I try. I only have two lenses, AF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6G and AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6G. I don't think these were a good lenses.

I need to help my friend to take photograph coming end of nov and don't want to disappoint my friend. Hope u all can help to abvise me.

Thanks
Sky :(

Status
Not open for further replies.