Registration Open for Clubsnap & Nikon Airsoft Challenge @ Turf City

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright! fine... you guys have convinced me... i'll play... and take photos at the same time... wanna see how the new 70-200 vrII is like... muahahaha...

chey..not on my team.
So whats in that special goodie bag..lol:bsmilie:

kkenji, just meet thr lah. Lets not talk here,take to PM.
Only worry is Ist bus tentative 10am, hope no delays, dont wanna be late.

Last edited:
Woo watch out guys, 1 of e most awarded paintballer in Spore..chey..not on my team.
So whats in that special goodie bag..lol:bsmilie:

haha.. like that... must include a blindfold in the special goodie bag.. haha

Latest Team update

Team CS1:
1. robotech [paid]
2. redmonsoon [Paid]
3. cereal [paid]
4. kkenji [paid]
5. krozby [paid]

Team CS2:
1. CatOhCat [Paid]
2. Dennis Chau [Paid]
3. Kozik [Paid]
4. Tinyl [Paid]
5. TA [Paid]

Team CS3 (Team SykesTang)
1. SykesTang [Paid]
2. yklim [Paid]
3. AJ23 [Paid]
4. ikan tongkol [Paid]
5. sandryan [Paid]

Team CS4:
1. betaversion [Paid]
2. DaNik [Paid]
3. Eric (Dennis's son Paid)
4. fghost [Paid]
5. vulpecula [Paid]

Team CS6 (mixed users team)
1. ralli`fto (paid)
2. lorenzo (paid)
3. avis (paid)
4. jansen (paid)
5. jimmy (paid)

Team CS7:

1. Sonntvnu (nikon user) (paid)
2. picasso294 (nikon user) (paid)
3. tonyhoang1409 (nikon user) (paid)
4. tiptop2468 (nikon user) (paid)
5. thanhnam (other) (paid)

Nikon Club Team 1

4 members - Paid
+ Judas - CS most celebrated paintball mean machine bought over by Nikon Club - traded him for the 70-200mmVRII

Nikon Staff Team 1 - Paid
5 pax

Nikon Staff Team 2 - Paid.
5 pax

This list is final and go to go

Last edited:
We will have instant 4R Prints for all participants with their full metal jacket and and HK submachine gun.

I will leave this thread to woomfy to give the format of the game etc. Got alot of backlog work to do .

See ya all on Saturday :) :) :)

We will have instant 4R Prints for all participants with their full metal jacket and and HK submachine gun.

I will leave this thread to woomfy to give the format of the game etc. Got alot of backlog work to do .

cool, was gona ask about that.
but let me take this time to say :

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE !~~

cheers :lovegrin:

eh what the... airsoft is not paintball le... please le red... zzzz... eh... i dont mind getting the D3s and the 70-200vrII in exchange for 15 bucks... =X

eh what the... airsoft is not paintball le... please le red... zzzz... eh... i dont mind getting the D3s and the 70-200vrII in exchange for 15 bucks... =X

haha paisay, mine just a passing comment(removed liao) but chngpe01, pls take out that red highlight text lah..lol:)

Haha, would like to have photos with full metal jacket and the D3 & 70-200VR2 gun also:sweatsm:
Thank you for holding this event :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry no D3S

My bad.

The guys and gals in Nikon got hear attack today and their rear balst off today form Head office cos of us - Sorry and thanks for sticking your heads for us "thru the years" :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But we still have 70-200VRII :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks bro.

Competition Format -

9 teams will be divided into 3 groups and we will play round robin between the teams. match Winner will be determined by AirSoft staff from a best of 3 games. Winner will be given 2 points and loser... no point lah.

Top team from each group will proceed to Final Group and another round robin.

Which team goes to which group will be determine on saturday morning.

Nikon teams will be put into each different group while the CS teams will draw lots who will go which group.

Sorry no D3S

My bad.

The guys and gals in Nikon got hear attack today and their rear balst off today form Head office cos of us - Sorry and thanks for sticking your heads for us "thru the years" :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But we still have 70-200VRII :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this prove that Nikon Japan actually read ClubSnap.. haha... just put in to test whether they read... haha

erms..sorry ah...what is round robin ??

we will put u in a round.. and spin you.. haha

round robin is - 3 teams in each group... each team has to play each other (team 1 vs. team 2, team 2 vs. team 3, team 1 vs. team 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.