Registration Open for Clubsnap & Nikon Airsoft Challenge @ Turf City

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
The registration for this is now open for the competition or those who want to battle it out.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=565650&page=4
The game and venue:
http://www.airsoft.com.sg/Frontline_Airsft/Home.html

Details

For Airsoft Team Competition Registration
Date: 31 Oct 09 (10am to 5 pm) Whole Day
Competition Type: Knock Out System Against Nikon Club
Number per team: 5 members per team
Number of Teams 8 Teams

Registration Fees: $15 per member or $75 per team

Age limit: Anyone aged 14 and above can play at Frontline Airsoft. All players have to complete a waiver as required by law before playing. However, if you are under 18 years of age, you will require the waiver form to be signed by your parents or legal guardian in order to play. Proof of age will be needed before playing. Waiver forms can be downloaded at the website
http://www.airsoft.com.sg/Frontline_Airsft/Frontline_Airsoft_Waiver.html

(This will include the entry to airsoft, the ammo 200rds per man per game. Finger food, drinks, and goodies bag - while stock last)

On normal days one will spend at least $35 per person for 1 game ie $15 gear rental and $20 for ammo of 200 rds for one game.

There will be prizes for the 1st, 2nd and third team

List your names and team here (nikon users):

Team 1:
1. ..... (team Leader)

Team 2:
1. ...... (Team Leader)

Team 3:
Team 4:
Team 5:
Team 6:

For Team who have friend having other cameras (min 2 Nikon users)
Team 7:
Team 8

Reserve Team

Team 9
Team 10

If we do not have enough Nikon Users team than we will allow more "mixed team" ie Nikon users with other brands user who are their friends.

You registration will be confirmed once you make payment. Please make payment as a team if possibe:

ONLY PAYMENT Via internet back transfer is accepted:

Please effect payment to

DBS Savings 002-1-003461 and indicate your nick or team leader nick if you are paying as a team.

Last edited:

Team 1:
1. robotech

Team 2:
1. ...... (Team Leader)

Team 3:
Team 4:
Team 5:
Team 6:

Team 7:
Team 8

Reserve Team

Team 9
Team 10

If we do not have enough Nikon Users team than we will allow more "mixed team" ie Nikon users with other brands user who are their friends.

You registration will be confirmed once you make payment. Please make payment as a team if possibe:

Please effect payment to

DBS Savings 002-1-003461 and indicate your nick or team leader nick if you are paying as a team.
[/QUOTE]

The registration fee $15 is including gear rental also? Or we have to pay separately?

Mod, please move this thread to gathering and outings. This is discussion only. You don't see in rules. You must follow of rules

Mod, please move this thread to gathering and outings. This is discussion only. You don't see in rules. You must follow of rules

We set the rules here, we set the exception. Thank You

Unless you are the owner of this forum. We do not follow your suggestion nor are you in a position to tell us what to do. Thank You :)

Last edited:
I wanna join a team as well..anyone??:)

aww must have at least 2 nikon users ???

why cant have like one 'other user' kinda group !? like for canon and oly ?

The reason is that Nikon is sponsoring this event ie the ammo, makan ,goodie bag etc. It is a few thousands of $ worth (entire competition of 16 teams will need about 32,000 rds)

It is one way of giving back to Nikon Users here the privilege for their support and loyalty.

And I also literally do not wish to have a battle of the "brands" here, hence we have teams with mixed brands.

BTW Nikon Club will be forming another 8 teams to compete too (registration open from Nest Tues onwards) - for Nikon Club you will have to be a purely a member in Nikon.

Last edited:

Team 1:
1. robotech
2. redmonsoon

Team 2:
1. ...... (Team Leader)

Team 3:
Team 4:
Team 5:
Team 6:

Team 7:
1.kkenji
Need 2 nikon users here

Team 8

Reserve Team

Team 9
Team 10

Please effect payment to

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
what is this airsoft challenge? Shooting with airgun? Sound like fun. I want to joint leh. Can count me in or not.

Team 1:
1. robotech
2. redmonsoon
3. CatOhCat [Paid]
4. Dennis Chau [Paid]

Team 2:
1. ...... (Team Leader)

Team 3:
Team 4:
Team 5:
Team 6:

Team 7:
1.kkenji
Need 2 nikon users here

Team 8

Reserve Team

Team 9
Team 10

Please effect payment to

Last edited:
PE, I use Nikon lens on Canon body.

What catagory should I sign up under?

PE, I use Nikon lens on Canon body.

What catagory should I sign up under?

Depending :bsmilie::bsmilie:

If lens first then, Nikon lor if body first then other brands.

Just kidding.

Suggest you put under Others ie. but as one of the 2 nikon users so that the others non nikon users in Team 7 can form a team. Hope you know what I meant . But if you have your buddies then you can form a team with u as the nikon user.

Status
Not open for further replies.