Redang Digital Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueisland

Mar 23, 2004
There was a digital download in Redang island last week, organised by Sony.. Anyone was there? I read it in the magazine, same resort as the Olympus DD 2003.

I don't see any topic about the DD here in CS. I wasn't there this year and none of my diver friends was, anyone been there and keen to share??

seems like no one went... last year people like lanxx, nightshades, kenneth76 and toasty went i think ...

yup.. those of went last year didn't go ....
kenneth76 was up at DD Manado though, i was there too .. :)

only heard that there were about 20 participants mainly from Malaysia... hopefully someone posts their pictures here ...

Errrmmmm, seems like really no one went :dunno:

Or....... some of you went but don't want to share the pics?? :nono:

what is digital download? some underwater photography event? different year held different places?

thanks

DTan said:
what is digital download? some underwater photography event? different year held different places?

thanks

it's some u/w digital camera shoot out competition. held it first time last year at redang. the Fins mag also organising one on MV Grace next month i think

kthan said:
it's some u/w digital camera shoot out competition. held it first time last year at redang. the Fins mag also organising one on MV Grace next month i think

Talking about the one in MV Grace, I saw Greg's email, some sort of workshop, I interested leh.... but dunno where to enrol....

think priority given to subscribers of Fins mag.....let's see if i recieve an offer to join. i can sign up for u using my "membership"

Eric

Thanks eric, tat would really be nice.... I only wish veron can attend together, else im banned too... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.