Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of an outing some time back, a fellow photographer also lost his gear. We were sitting a fast food restaurant, similarly his bag was placed under the table.

After that occasion if i really need to put my bag below the table, i'd clamp it between my legs. But most of the time i'd put it next to me where i can see it.

KT, really really sorry to hear abt your loss, I feel your pain too. :cry: Hope the b**tard who do this despicable act will be caught soon, and I really hope (although really slim) you can manage to get back all your gears. Cheer up and keep the faith bro! :thumbsup:

Garion said:
KT, really really sorry to hear abt your loss, I feel your pain too. :cry: Hope the b**tard who do this despicable act will be caught soon, and I really hope (although really slim) you can manage to get back all your gears. Cheer up and keep the faith bro! :thumbsup:

think we should start to rally all the D2H users here then check all the serial numbers... :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think we should start to rally all the D2H users here then check all the serial numbers... :thumbsup:
Yes, maybe can start a thread in the Nikon sub forum for this...make it sticky perhaps :thumbsup:

Forgot to add, will also help keep a lookout for the stolen gears too.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

If he is the 1 who stole it .. dun think you can rally him out here ... :sweat: :think:

Hi KT, want to help you out: Let me know if you have an assignment or shoot during this difficult period -- willing to let you use my stuff. But it's Canon, though, so you may have to relearn somethings.

KNIGHT ONG said:
If he is the 1 who stole it .. dun think you can rally him out here ... :sweat: :think:

:think: KindaItchy [Kindaichi's Sensei, dunno who, refer to 金田一少年の事件簿]

*Prrriinnngggg*

謎底解開了﹗﹗﹗

犯人就是。。。。。。。

For exciting revelation... please stay tuned...

if he win toto can buy Hasselblad already, what D2X....

H1D_270x210.jpg

something just came up on my mind.
If KT left the restaurant,and since the queue was long.
Did KT ask the customers who was seated at that table since it was only 10mins since he left.
This lead me to suspect something.
High chances KT's gears could be recover i believe.

My english not good so can't frame properly.

zaxh81 said:
Did KT ask the customers who was seated at that table since it was only 10mins since he left.

So Kindaichi... u know i know... hehehe... we all know...

anyway, the strangest part is.... nobody is sitting at that place... obviously... the thief is somewhere around there...

*camera zoom in from 4 sides...*

謎底又解開了﹗﹗﹗

犯人就是你們其中之一﹗﹗﹗

MA DE!

if i know who,i go down kick the a** out of him!

zaxh81 said:

Actually that is a good point. The restaurant can check the credit card used to pay for the same table (next customer) which would have spotted the bag!!
I hate eating there. Damn crowded.

Sorry to hear about it KT, lemme know if you need help with Nikon SG, I'll see what I can do, the equipment is registered under your name, so Nikon SG should look out for it.

Take care dude.

zaxh81 said:
MA DE!

if i know who,i go down kick the a** out of him!

*attaches snowspikes onto my tripod* Lets go together !

KT returned to that place after 10 mins. The culprit is most prob the waiter who cleared the table.

Got 1 time i went to S11 for dinner. I left my bag there and went to order my food. When i came back, my bag was gone. I found out shortly that my bag was at the drink counter. I go there and took it back. Damn, it was one of the aunties who took it. If i did not find out. She will prob took the bg home with her after her work

Status
Not open for further replies.