Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
informer said:
Hi,
Been reading most of the pages on this thread.
I have to say sorry to the OP who lost his stuff, reading about his loss and rants.
I remembered losing my sports car which costed me so much time and money to get. The driver at the time just lost control and the car was a write off. I gained nothing from it.
The driver then worked 2 jobs to help pay me back for the car, which I didn't ask him to, he ended up in a second accident which was caused by the other party who drove through the red light and hit him while he was making a right turn.
2 months ago, the driver was killed in a car accident as a passenger in a car driven by his friend who was driving a little too fast around a corner.
That driver was my brother. He was 20 years old, his 21st was a month later.
While people would rant and stress over materialistic things that can be replaced, others like myself has to deal with losses that can never be replaced.
Can you people help me get him back? :bheart:
Have a safe new year ppl.

Hi informer

I was reading your post and sorry to hear the lost of your loves one.
This is an very great impact to you and the feeling is undescribable.

I recall what my wife have told me after I lost my gear which happen to be about the same meaning as yours.

I was very down and lost then, and she told me that camera is an material thing, when we came to this world as a baby, we have nothing.
So, when we go to another world, we also cannot bring anything with us.
Hence, the most important thing in our life is friendship, family and health that money cannot buy, and to cherish the bond and relationship.

You can't bring him back. But what you can do now is to pass your loves message to your loves one around you, cherish them.

:)

There is some misconception or misunderstanding that the Police is not doing the job well.

However, it is wrong.
The case is not solve, my gears was not recover, but that doesn't mean or prove that the Police didn't do the job efficiently.
I will not reveal what actions the Police have done but just to say that they have done the investigation by all the proper means.

I'll take the lead. I'll donate $100 towards getting KT a new DSLR (say maybe D200).

Anybody else interested, please list down, once the amount is hit, i will proceed to get him a set.

And no, I'm not joking. All we need is 30 people (with $100 ea) to do this.

Donars - Amount
=============
1) espn - S$100

Target: $2xxx for D200

Banal talks and those who think I've got ulterior motives can FO and leave my post alone. Much appreciated.

Garion said:
Sorry to hear abt the latest news, hope that you can put this unfortunate incident behind you and move on....cheers and to a better new year for you and your family. :)

Thanks Garion.
Lookking forward for a Better 2006 and hope to have photo outing with you. :)

Anybody else interested, please list down, once the amount is hit, i will proceed to get him a set.

Donars - Amount
=============
1) espn - S$100
2) TMC - S$100 (Will source for good stuff over here)

Banal talks and those who think I've got ulterior motives can FO and leave my post alone. Much appreciated.

Donars - Amount
=============
1) espn - S$100
3) ernest_ted - S$100

ernest_ted said:

Donars - Amount
=============
1) espn - S$100
3) ernest_ted - S$100

Hi Espn, TMC, ernest_ted

Thanks. Really appreciate it, but this is too heavy for me to accept.
I can't accpet this offer.

Really appreciate your friendship and goodwill.

Maybe you can help me get an D200 brochure or can check for me where I can buy an "D2X memory card casing" will do. :)
(There is a lot of other misc accessories in my bag when it was lost and I notice the memory casing was inside too, the one which was given a gift during the D2X launch)

King Tiger said:
Hi Espn, TMC, ernest_ted

Thanks. Really appreciate it, but this is too heavy for me to accept.
I can't accpet this offer.

Really appreciate your friendship and goodwill.

Maybe you can help me get an D200 brochure or can check for me where I can buy an "D2X memory card casing" will do. :)
(There is a lot of other misc accessories in my bag when it was lost and I notice the memory casing was inside too, the one which was given a gift during the D2X launch)

KT, I said, no OT and banal comment to my post :nono:

--

Like you said, it's material stuff, so it's nothing too heavy or not, after all, we're not the only ones contributing, every little bit of donation, be it $5, $10 will add up, D2H/D2HS I admit it will be difficult to hit, but D200's not that difficult. After all we're not going to replace your entire loss (sorry to put it bluntly) but this is still achievable.

Anyway, this is based on friendship kind of thingy, those who can will do so, those who can't, nothing to worry about.

Take it as a 2006 birthday present from us. If you feel bad, then help keep a lookout for 2nd hand D2H on the forums, it costs almost the same amount too :) As of tonight, 10% is already hit for a new D200 and/or 2nd hand D2H.

The D2X memory casing? Shouldn't be too hard to get one for you. Will KIV this tomorrow.

---

Donars - Amount
=============
1) espn - S$100
3) ernest_ted - S$100

Est: 10% hit

To excatly what have happen to this case, I will not reveal in the forum, to prevent confusion, misunderstanding, implication and so on.

Sorry Bros and Sis, please understand.

But I will share with CSers whom I know well, in private.

When you see the video clips, you will understand and know the whole situation.

King Tiger said:
Dear all CSers

Please do not post any more suggestion or countermeasure on how to solve or settle this case.
If you have any ideas which can help me, please PM me, thanks.

The reason is because The Man who have taken my stuff seem to know something in advance and have make an clever move.

I will not reveal more in the forum and will discuss only in private to whom I know when we have photo outing or lim kopi together.

Dear All CSers

If you have any ideas which can help me, please PM me.
I sincerely welcome all comments or suggestion.
But please do not post in the forum. Thanks.

Indeed, we are living in an fast pace IT world and information are travelling really fast.

YOU or/ your informant who are lurking here would be reading the forum RIGHT NOW.

TO THE MAN WHO STOLE MY STUFF

You have play your chess well.
I admire your guts, your darling, your perfect move and your NO remorse of gulit to your own action.
You have a very good criminal mindset.

Frankly speaking, in my heart, I feel like punching you in the face, but I am an adult now and in a lawful country which I am not allow to do so.

If you are the informant to the man, rest assure you will also be charge if the truth are out one day.

If the truth are out one day and you are charge in court, rest assure that there will be a lot of
photographers waiting outside the courts eagerly to have your photos taken.
Also, dun worry, Singapore Laws of punishment is one of the best in the world.
The package offer in the Changi Chalet is better than other countries.

If you feel funny, please keep laughing when you read my post and continue to laugh when
you meet God on your judgement day.

TMC said:
Ease up dude, by posting this you are only making them happy.

Thanks TMC, for assisting me along the way.

Just wanna to put a clear message to this man since he would be reading this forum.
Actually, the painful part now is not about money, but justice.

Thanks for all the CSers who have help me along the way, from the Cafe Cartel Restaurant until now.

Really appreciate it.
I do not know what to say but value the friendship, the righteous heart of each and everyone of you here.

Dear Bros and Sis of CS

Please keep the serial number in your PDA or data.
If anyone of you found the below mentioned items, please do not hestitate to call the police immediately. Thanks.

Police Report no. F/20051127/0018D

Nikon D2H Serial no.2004129
Nikkor 17-55mm F2.8 Serial no.212593
Nikon SB-800 Serial no.2002883
Tamrac Velocity 9 - Pro Sling Pack Bag
10 Sony 2300 Batteries
Lens Blower
Lenspen
1 GB Hagiwara CF Card
2 D2H Battery pack
1 Nikon L37C 77mm UV Filter
1 Really Right Stuff Plate for D2H
1 Nikon Hotshoe cap for DSLR (Additional items which which I recall recently)
1 Memory Card Casing with D2X labelling (Additional items which I recall recently)

Thread closed as requested.

Bro, may the force be with you. :)

Kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.