Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klose said:
This is bad. The F**ker who took it deserves to be bludgeoned and banished to the gallows. It could be a member of staff too. :think:

there's a possibility, but we don't know ... i believe the table needs to be cleared before the next group of customers sit down (i think customers need to wait at the door for available seats also), so there's a possibility

Klose said:
This is bad. The F**ker who took it deserves to be bludgeoned and banished to the gallows. It could be a member of staff too. :think:

cmon dude, watch what you say, cant just point fingers at anyone like that.

anyway hope the man recovers his stuff soon. ;)

Bro i dont know how can i help but will try to keep a look out for u esp those selling D2h and lens ...

Take care bro dont think that much , everything is of yesterday look forward to tomorrow and pray that everything will be fine for u . Good luck .

S11loop said:
Bro i dont know how can i help but will try to keep a look out for u esp those selling D2h and lens ...

Take care bro dont think that much , everything is of yesterday look forward to tomorrow and pray that everything will be fine for u . Good luck .

I'm monitoring the local ebay and yahoo auctions.

Should announce in other photography forums too

Klose said:

Hardwarezone & Yahoo classifieds also potential. What about Sungei Road, do they still sell stolen goods there?

clicknick said:
Hardwarezone & Yahoo classifieds also potential. What about Sungei Road, do they still sell stolen goods there?

yes they do ... but how to monitor that place? :confused:

eikin said:
yes they do ... but how to monitor that place? :confused:

No lah, this is just a reminder than stolen goods sometimes end up there, just trying to help. Not asking anyone to monitor.

Did you check with the Tampines mall management or loss and found there? Hope the person is a kind soul to return all your stuffs.

Sjourn said:
Did you check with the Tampines mall management or loss and found there? Hope the person is a kind soul to return all your stuffs.

yah, KT you should check with tampines mall reception counter also

My heart goes out to KT. I too pray that your stuff may be retrieved soon. It is definately a heartache to have lost one's beloved equipment. You have still your friends here in clubsnap who will keep a lookout for you.

May I suggest informing the 2nd hand shops in Peninsular about your lost? I do hope they will be kind enough to help if informed about your lost of equipment.

Regards.

Though i dont know you in person..all the best and hope you get back your equipment. Seems like there's many potential places out there that the camera may end up..perhaps a suggestion is to put up some kind of reward up at the forum or the places..it tends to incentivise other people u don't know to be on the look out as well.

eikin said:
does the restaurant install surveillence camera?

mich_2103 said:
Hi KT,
I'm sorry to hear about your incident.

eikin raised a good point - does the restaurant install surveillance cameras because if they did (if you sit near the cashier), chances are they could have recorded who took your gears.

Sorry to say this but it's a possibility that the one of the staff of the restaurant took it also for its personal gain.

I pray that you will find your belongings ASAP. I can understand how you feel right now.

Peace,
_mich_

Hi eikin and mich, yes, the restaurant have install surveillance cameras. I have request the Manager of Cafe Cartel to view and release the image of the evening events and revert to me.

They have inform me that they will view the image on Monday at their HQ Cafe Cartel.
So now awaiting their reply.

Wah, quite careless.. but still.. hope you're able to trace the bugger via the surveillance cameras and recover your gear back :(

S11loop said:

Thanks, S11loop.

Klose said:

Thanks Klose, really appreciate your help. Thank you.

King Tiger said:
Hi eikin and mich, yes, the restaurant have install surveillance cameras. I have request the Manager of Cafe Cartel to view and release the image of the evening events and revert to me.

They have inform me that they will view the image on Monday at their HQ Cafe Cartel.
So now awaiting their reply.

that good news...

hopefully can see something and recover ur stuff..

already pass msg to most of my friends..

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.