Re: copyright violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have sent an email of apology to him, thanks Klose for the link.

Turning to a new leaf, and move on...:)

Don't let this affect your passion for photography.
One can deceive others, but not himself.
So what if my pics 'sucks'... it is still my work.
Let ppl criticise, let ppl look down on your pics, just shoot more
and u will improve with practice.
Hopefully, u will sort things out with your school and move on.
Let this be a good lesson for u, and others.
:thumbsup:

roti_prata said:
i was unable to post with this account for some reason and thus have created the clone account to post the apology.

i see that many people are still angry with my actions, is there some way i can make up for my mistakes?

i realise that trying to cover up will only make matters worse. i admit that in trying to satisfy my ego, i tried to make it appear those shots were by me. i learnt the consequences of dishonesty the hard way through this. because the school name was mentioned my principal has asked for my explaination. i am prepared to undertake any punishment the school decides to impose.

I dunno what was done or have not done but i suggest you contact those whose pics you leech personally to apologise. If you can get their number, call them? I think its better.

Just be more careful in future. Not need to showoff in CS. You know, i'm a member here for 1 year plus already and i still dare not post a pic taken by me cos its not good enough. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
You know, i'm a member here for 1 year plus already and i still dare not post a pic taken by me cos its not good enough. :bsmilie:

I think u should post !!!
Good or bad photos are meant to be shared.
No point shoot and keep inside the PC, unless they are private photos.
Oops :x OT here.. :bsmilie:

Deadpoet said:
Of ccourse, but if someone wants to leach, they will do it. as someone had said, certain Singapore sites do it and make a very good living doing it.

I believe I was the one who mentioned about the websites.

I believe those sites which blatantly display leeched photos that set the example.

Just outta curiousity. how was that picture of the cockpit taken? he was allowed inside during flight? ain't that abit dangerous?

next time i'm gonna ask a SIA pilot! hahahaha.

Koelsch said:
Just outta curiousity. how was that picture of the cockpit taken? he was allowed inside during flight? ain't that abit dangerous?

next time i'm gonna ask a SIA pilot! hahahaha.

Pilots can be photographers too :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hurray!!! Happy ending.

Good 4 u, Prata............ 4 ur courage & sincerity.............

Close this chapter and move on...... learn ur lesson though............

Take care & God bless.

philliptan said:
This goes to show that we're not out to lynch a kid (as some has believed) but all we want is a sincere apology. Anyone can type "sorry"...

;) Let me clarify for my sacarsm.

Those involved have a big heart to accept the apology - I'm just pissed off (pardon my lingo) by a few posters in the other thread (which is now locked) who were NOT directly involved, but instead of helping the situation, had inflamed it instead. Not just with one or two posts, but with many posts. :nono: They seemed to be enjoying a "bystander witch-hunting" experience, for lack of a better term.

I shall leave the names out, since I believe all are entitled to their own opinions. No need for finger-pointing here.

Ah Pao said:
;) Let me clarify for my sacarsm.

Those involved have a big heart to accept the apology - I'm just pissed off (pardon my lingo) by a few posters in the other thread (which is now locked) who were NOT directly involved, but instead of helping the situation, had inflamed it instead. Not just with one or two posts, but with many posts. :nono: They seemed to be enjoying a "bystander witch-hunting" experience, for lack of a better term.

I shall leave the names out, since I believe all are entitled to their own opinions. No need for finger-pointing here.
In this not so perfect world, there's always people who enjoy thowing stone to the person who unluckily fall into the well :( . They seem to enjoy their rightousness out from this easy target, even the issue may not be related to them.

roti_prata said:
i wish to add on, as the flickr account has been deleted, i am uncertain exactly from who i leached from. i have already made a formal apology through pm to jediforce4ever. i have also emailed andyhunt whose photos i leached. please do contact me if i have violated your copyrights.

Good job!
:thumbsup:

Post more pics (your own of course) and soon you will improve...
:)

chill.... just like how i use to take my dad's work to hand in as mine... many years ago that is... learnt along the way n now i would have done better if my son were to need me to do any projects for him.

no worries... dun let it affect this passion for photography...

ok mai tok liao just shoot shoot shoot shoot

:cheergal::vhappy::cheergal::vhappy:

Everybody made mistakes in life. What's impt is to realise your mistakes and learn from it.

It seems that you does now and that's good. Most impt, don't let this episode stop you from shooting.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures in future.;)

Life is just like photography, we all learned from mistakes. As we progress and learn from others, we can only get better. There is no harm is putting up bad photos and let ppl comment. Only this way we can learn more from it and not continue to shoot the same style and same outcome.

May you achieve greater and better standard than those u plagiarized next time thru more practices and ideas.

dun flame me for being kaypoh, but what's going on?:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.