Re: copyright violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
catseye said:
OT: piang eh ... first roti prata ... and now satay! It's lunch time ... I am hungry man:bsmilie:
later will have cucumber and rice... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :eek: OT...

roti_prata said:
i was unable to post with this account for some reason and thus have created the clone account to post the apology.

i see that many people are still angry with my actions, is there some way i can make up for my mistakes?

i realise that trying to cover up will only make matters worse. i admit that in trying to satisfy my ego, i tried to make it appear those shots were by me. i learnt the consequences of dishonesty the hard way through this. because the school name was mentioned my principal has asked for my explaination. i am prepared to undertake any punishment the school decides to impose.
Roti Prata,

We are here to make a friend, not an enemy. To learn and share our curiousity: photography.

We are human. To err is human.

Learn from mistake. Only idiot make the same mistake.

Cheers!

Regards,
Arto.

:thumbsup: Take pride in your photos and they will improve

经一事,长一智. i'm sure you've learnt something from this. impt thing is dun do it again, which i'm sure you wont. dun let this setback deter you from taking photos! practice and practice and practice, and someday you'll be taking just as astonishing photographs!

wow and from this thread we can really see that the CS community is such a great community with big-hearted pple! proud to be part of this community!

Status
Not open for further replies.