RAINIE @Junction 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can those who use ladder, please stand behind?
And stop using all those stupid flash card?

you'all keep on shooting and shooting, ask yourself, how many are keeper shots?

you'all are just inconsiderate!!! having brought a ladder does not give you the rights to use it in the front!

how many times do you get 'few thousand fans' with big sign board , big poster and digi cam raise up in the air in singapore???

a bunch of less then 10 brainless photographers with ladder and the so call " big lens " with stupid flash card will block more people then the so call 'few thousand fans'

There are also people on the very right side of the queue!!!

you don't need to be a professional to have the common ethic to know that you should not stand on the ladder in front and used those stupid flash card and block people behind??? you will know to give other people chance to take photo also, and not stand there even if you are not shooting!!!

coldman said:
Can those who use ladder, please stand behind?
And stop using all those stupid flash card?
eh the flash card blockin u or ppl on ladder blockin u?

coldman said:
you'all are just inconsiderate!!! having brought a ladder does not give you the rights to use it in the front!
yes u r right, have to be in the front first to deply ladder in the front....

coldman said:
how many times do you get 'few thousand fans' with big sign board , big poster and digi cam raise up in the air in singapore???
eh dont need a few thousand, just a row of them is enuf to block all angles

coldman said:
There are also people on the very right side of the queue!!!
yes, n there r fans holding posters n digicams on the right too

coldman said:
you don't need to be a professional to have the common ethic to know that you should not stand on the ladder in front and used those stupid flash card and block people behind??? you will know to give other people chance to take photo also, and not stand there even if you are not shooting!!!
a professional will not think about ethics so much to move to the side of the stage....
i been blocked by professionals standin in front of me for the entire event b4, its wat made me get a ladder

do i get special discount too?
or do i need to post in big red fonts then i can get?
:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.