RAINIE @Junction 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunnyday said:
he mentioned that he got a95 oso..probably 4 for that..then 4 for the flash..n 4 as spare..

btw new alkaline batt on 420EX..can last how many shots??50 can tahan??
if u r using 2500mhz batt...should be last u more than that...580ex can last me more than 500 shots within an hours...

i can't borrow a set of AA rechargable batt..only left 4 for my A95..i using energizer alkaline for the flash..fren said can tahan more than 50..just wanna confirm

John Tan said:
if u r using 2500mhz batt...should be last u more than that...580ex can last me more than 500 shots within an hours...

S11loop said:
If u are her fans or like her then just go down and shoot ... if john tan post his pic then think i dont have the courage to post mine liao :sweat:

ya gota post b4 john posts haha

What time are you all going down? Most importantly, where to meet?

Heck lah, I go down for fun only. Meet you all and say hi hi only.

Wah back home and just came out of shower ... shag man as our standing position was like :confused: back starts to ache now hahaha.

Nice meeting u guys and happy to see my old friends when i turn my head back ( john tan , 300N and eow ) singapore is small ah hahaha.
Newbie picture coming up next ;)

S11loop said:
Wah back home and just came out of shower ... shag man as our standing position was like :confused: back starts to ache now hahaha.

Nice meeting u guys and happy to see my old friends when i turn my head back ( john tan , 300N and eow ) singapore is small ah hahaha.
ya man.. next time we should bring a wooden plank and make a platform.. :bsmilie:

S11loop said:

yo bro...really had to take off my hat to u fellows(the earlier birds)
This is my first time chasing star....pian... it so much tougher that those fashion events..the crowds with their pns cameras, phone cameras and the banners is a real eye opener for me.

sunnyday said:
he mentioned that he got a95 oso..probably 4 for that..then 4 for the flash..n 4 as spare..

btw new alkaline batt on 420EX..can last how many shots??50 can tahan??

I feel that for alkaline batt, the flash recycle time will decrease very quickly after certain number of shots cos i'm experiencing that with my 420EX. So a better solution are high capacity rechargeable batts.

eow said:
This is my first time chasing star....pian... it so much tougher that those fashion events..the crowds with their pns cameras, phone cameras and the banners is a real eye opener for me.

You will test the real thing when you go to chase the project superstar...

tang90246 said:
You will test the real thing when you go to chase the project superstar...
Project superstar ? hahaha , no thanks not interested in shooting them ;)

jOhO said:
ya man.. next time we should bring a wooden plank and make a platform.. :bsmilie:
SHE coming up next ! i already intend to deploy ladder should i or should not ?:think:

eow said:
nvm , next time you come camp earlier with us ... after so many times of pain and failure i already learn my lesson :sweat:

S11loop said:
SHE coming up next ! i already intend to deploy ladder should i or should not ?:think:

SHE comfirm must need ladder and must go there deploy early. :bigeyes:

S11loop said:
aiyah so cheap $12.50 from toyogo, the one that i have. if u want i pick one up for you.

when's SHE?

jOhO said:
aiyah so cheap $12.50 from toyogo, the one that i have. if u want i pick one up for you.

when's SHE?
is this the one u referring to?
code--7743.jpg
4 steps ladder

Anyone going to chase S.H.E? Can i join? Maybe i can learn something from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.