RAINIE @Junction 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hazekang said:
joho's ladder had onli 2 steps :)
i see

jOhO said:
aiyah so cheap $12.50 from toyogo, the one that i have. if u want i pick one up for you.

when's SHE?

Where to buy ?

I wan go shoot SHE also.

CAn organise a outing to shoot them and MO for the ladder ?

jOhO said:
aiyah so cheap $12.50 from toyogo, the one that i have. if u want i pick one up for you.

when's SHE?
bro u brought it from where ?

BTW SHE according to my entry pass is

10 Jan 2006 @ Marina Square Main Atrium @ 6PM

S11loop said:
bro u brought it from where ?

BTW SHE according to my entry pass is

10 Jan 2006 @ Marina Square Main Atrium @ 6PM

how do you get an entry pass?

This is Rainie's thread and ppl talking abt S.H.E :bsmilie:

Hi there,

can anyone confirm 10 Jan 2006 @ Marina Square Main Atrium @ 6PM for S.H.E?

Thanks.

I think they have already moved the event forward to the 9th....

But the ticket i had stated it will be on 10 jan @ 6pm :dunno:

YES 933 announced that it would be on the 9th, same time same place.

itsybitsyspidy said:
YES 933 announced that it would be on the 9th, same time same place.
wah so the ticket i gt from my sis stated it was on the 10th cant be use ? they change the date or what ??? bloody hell confusing ;p

S11loop said:
wah so the ticket i gt from my sis stated it was on the 10th cant be use ? they change the date or what ??? bloody hell confusing ;p
if its is on the 9th Jan 06, most likely will give it a miss...

Saw a few using big camera with ladder in the queue in front. I think it is not very considerate. Firstly if you already got a ladder and secondly a good zoom camara. So why should someone standing on the ladder when in the front of the queue. You are blocking a lot of people. Photography is not just taking good pictures for yourself. Please share the opportunity for others to take photo as well. If you are using professional camera, please act like a professional as well.

at first i didn't wanna say anything.. just a friendly thing, see rainie so cute very happy.. but then i think there are some comments that are getting out of hand.

firstly,

SINCE WHEN DID BRANDISHING LONG LENSES DEEM A PHOTOGRAPHER A PROFESSIONAL?!!?

when u answer me that question then we will talk about prefessional ethics. if no one here is a professional, or shooting in a professional capacity, then we can scrap that topic, huh?

as for being considerate, well in a situation like this, it is inevitable. the "normal" fan with a handphone waving hands in the air is as "considerate" as the fella with a ladder and long lens, they both dun care about who's behind them.

in a way, it's quite socially ungraceful, every man for himself.

and you think this is bad? we've all seen concerts on TV where fans go ballistic that they faint from shock or what have you, and all kinds of funny acts.

i was there, and from what i saw, some of the "ladder party" esp those in the middle, got severely told off and had to stand down, which they did. the others that were on the side not blocking AS MANY people, were left alone. so perhaps we could try to keep away from the middle, but pls, no self-righteous crap about having social grace, becos there is none there.

honestly, if it were a problem i would just ban ladders if i was the event organiser.

i wonder wat would happen if i happen to be 190cm tall? i met someone like that just 1 week ago, he asked me to shoot his wedding, and i told him sure, i just need to bring some old phone books along on your day... :bsmilie:

In a event like this, it is every man/woman/boy/girl/fan/cameraman for himself/herself. When fans or rather the fan clubs start to think about the people standing behind them, I would say a ladder is a rather minor problem. Ever tried to take a picture and the whole stupid group of fans in front start waving their stupid placards and blocking everyone else behind. Best thing is that they take turns to rest, guaranteeing no good shot at anytime.

We already stand until the very right side of the queue. If we are INCONSIDERATE then we stand right in the middle to block everyone liao. :sticktong

Its not fair if u are against those standing onto ladder with a height of only 165-175cm people ... what have u to say against those that is 190cm tall and fans with big sign board and poster or those who raise up their hand in the air with the digi cam ?

Cut all the crap and think about this .
Does a bunch of a few thousand fans with big sign board , big poster and digi cam raise up in the air obstruct more or a bunch of less then 10 photographers with ladder and the so call " big lens " obstruct more to the scene ?

We are all after the celebrity on the stage and most of us are also fans of them . I seriously dont understand why does all this nonsense and crap comment sounded so SOUR GRAPE AND BIAS towards the photographers

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.