Question on Oly Camedia software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Remember

Just got myself the Oly-2040.
One question!
I'm using Windows XP and when I load the Camedia Master 2.50 software, it was ok.
When I try to connect the DC using USB and click on the Camera icon in the software, it say that it cannot detect the DC.
Anyone can help??

BTW, Win XP auto connects when I plug the connector into the DC and I can copy photos to the PC.
But i just can't get the Cemedia to work!

Originally posted by Remember
One question!
I'm using Windows XP and when I load the Camedia Master 2.50 software, it was ok.
When I try to connect the DC using USB and click on the Camera icon in the software, it say that it cannot detect the DC.
Anyone can help??

BTW, Win XP auto connects when I plug the connector into the DC and I can copy photos to the PC.

the Camera icon will only work for older models.

The last time i heard was that it will be removed with the release of Camedia Master 3.

Originally posted by Remember
One question!
Anyone can help??

Hi, welcome to the Oly C2040 Family.:)

Hey thanks,
Hope to learn from you guys.....

The olympus master 2.5 only apply if u are using the serial connect ....if u are using the USB ... u don;t need any software

Status
Not open for further replies.