Qns of mid year promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline_impreza

Mar 10, 2004
Bishan
skyline-impreza.deviantart.com
http://www.canon.com.sg/index.cfm?fuseaction=midyear_promo

From the link above, it stated that we can still get the freebies when we buy within the stated period. As long as we present the original warranty card and original tax invoice to the main canon centre.

Question is where can i buy the product from? Price is stated on the paper. What if I buy the camera at a lower price? Can I still get the freebies?

They didnt say which outlet to buy from.

Thanks for answering my doubt. :)

Hello.. I think it should be okay as long as the item is bought from an authorised Canon dealer right? :)

I felt so too :think: , but canon didn't list any authorised Canon dealer on the website.
If anyone found the URL of the list of authorised Canon dealer, please post it. Thanks

skyline_impreza said:
I felt so too :think: , but canon didn't list any authorised Canon dealer on the website.
If anyone found the URL of the list of authorised Canon dealer, please post it. Thanks

Both AP and MS told me they are giving free bundle but must collect from canon itself. So guess these 2 shop are entitled to the freebies.

Yah, my friend brought it from AP already. The person also say can claim from Canon. He brought the set cheaper than at PC Show. I shouldn't have brought during the PC Show :(

skyline_impreza said:
Yah, my friend brought it from AP already. The person also say can claim from Canon. He brought the set cheaper than at PC Show. I shouldn't have brought during the PC Show :(
\

i think everything are cheaper in AP then the PC show.
Moreover the promoter doesn't seemed to know much about the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.