Punggol Shoot 02, 4th Dec '04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine

14689longkang.jpg

nice composition ortega! i like the reflection in the water and perspective from the concrete blocks in #1 :thumbsup:

Just for laugh!

and here are something for some light hearted moments, hehe, nothing serious in the following, take it with a pinch of sugar :bsmilie:

1. 'I am rusty metal'

10208just_for_fun_01.jpg

2. I shot a tiger in a cage

10208just_for_fun_02.jpg

3. traumatised flower

10208just_for_fun_03.jpg

nice meeting some of u guys today, too bad i'm quite late so missed out the sunrise

think my shots are somewhere out there or disappeared liao ;p

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: alamak, splutter, why you reveal the identity of the person who traumatised the flower? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

anyway any nice pic of tuas? maybe next outing can consider going to the extreme west, hehe

Sorry guys, din join u all due to work ..haiz .... can see u guys are enjoying the outing . thks to eikin again for a wonderful outing organised :thumbsup: btw excellent eye for your tiger in the cage hahah :bsmilie:

eikin wanna organise a trip to Ubin ? :sweat:

when there's nothing to shoot, there's always the shooters :bsmilie:

next one in ubin? hmmm... need some time to plan ... just 'kena' recruited by PNPC also, hahaha, quite a number of shoots coming up ... but will go shoot ubin at least once this holiday, just don't know when and how yet ... any ubin experts around here? hehe

processed some sunset pics for sharing ... the 'lack of' sunrise yesterday made me craving for sunset, hahaha

1. sunset behind the tree

10208sunset_01.jpg

2. sunset at lalang field

10208sunset_02.jpg

3. unidentified CSer

10208unidentified.jpg

#1 and #2 done by combining 2 pics each, one focusing on the sun setting the other focusing on the lalang field in front

#3: anyone know who this is? saw him shooting beside punggol mrt and walking towards the haunted house ... my CSer instinct tells me he is a CSer too :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.