Punggol Shoot 02, 4th Dec '04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if the shoot suppose to include sunrise. If so, isn't it a little too late a meeting time? Would be interested if it includes sunrise too coz I should be choosing either changi or punggol to shoot :)

Splutter said:
Just wondering if the shoot suppose to include sunrise. If so, isn't it a little too late a meeting time? Would be interested if it includes sunrise too coz I should be choosing either changi or punggol to shoot :)
i think so too. can we meet at 6:30am or ealier? gotta rush off to somewhere after the sun rises

6am? my bus starts at 5:30am, by the time it reaches geylang and loops back to punggol already 6:30 liao, unless i hike a ride loh...

Splutter said:
The last time we shot the sunrise there we met at 6, wasn't it?

Hey Sputter, you coming along?

But if you remember the sun will start to rise at around 0650Hrs
0600 was abit too early, 0630 if you want to go to the same location.

quekky : after the sun has risen it would only be about 0730 latest.
Still early what.

Yo Ortega, have u sent ur camera for repair?
U leaving early as last sat?

evq said:
Yo Ortega, have u sent ur camera for repair?
U leaving early as last sat?

Not yet. Not in a hurry, currently playing with my D70
Just shot the esplanade/merlion this evening
I will send it in on monday

Yes I will be leaving after breakfast,
I need to bring my daughter for classes.
I would like to stay longer but I can't.
Just bought new toy, so must kwai kwai be a good husband/father.

ortega said:
D Day is tomorrow, so anyone needs a lift from Punggol MRT station?
I already have 2 in the car, so have space for 2 more.

it seems that nobody needs a ride, ok see you people there.

Splutter said:
The last time we shot the sunrise there we met at 6, wasn't it?

hi! i understand that there may be people who want to shoot sunrise from the last saturday's location (location 'a'), as such, depending on demand, i will bring a group to the previous location to shoot sunrise, i will wait at the same busstop (location 'X') from 6.15am onwards and bring anyone to location 'a'. will leave busstop on time at 6.25am ... for those interested please do not be late, if no one turns up to go location 'a' i'll proceed to the drain.

but i will not stay at location 'a'. instead i'll be shooting at the drain. the point here is actually to shoot at a different location to 'test' new sites, and have some fresh compositions and ideas, instead of the original location last saturday. so i'll personally recommend all who came to last saturday's shoot to shoot at this 'new' location, of course if you want to perfect your shot from last saturday's location you are definitely welcomed to do so, cheers :)

and sincere apologies for the late notice in post above, i have the impression that everyone knew that we are shooting at the new location, so put the 'official' meeting time at 6.50am at location 'y' itself, in any case anyone is welcomed to come set up early, 6.50am is the latest time to reach the drain to get good shots as sun will rise between 6.50am to 7.10am (last saturday's sunrise was clocked at 7.05am actually) ... once again apologies for any misinformation.

updated list

1. ortega
2. catchlights
3. evq
4. eikin
5. Amigo
6. Newguy69
7. Hotspots
8. skyline impreza (found your ticket here?)
9. scud
10. SnapSnap
11. King Tiger
12. alex01sg
13. quekky (if i can wake up)
14. maverick
15. hpc

unfortunately hwchoy is not able to join us ... awww ...

but anyway look forward to seeing you at the next shooting if we organise another one, cheers :)

eikin, I may go back after breakfast to have a rest, then go for the meeting at 2pm. I'm too tired after a busy wk at work.

evq said:
eikin, I may go back after breakfast to have a rest, then go for the meeting at 2pm. I'm too tired after a busy wk at work.

haha, i'll go home first too ... was meeting my uni friends for dinner just now at holland v, so went there to do some shooting beforehand ... the hot sun drained me out man! haha

Ok, confirm I'll be joining you guys at location Y by around 630 hopefully. I'll be bringing a fren along (or rather he'll bring me since he's the driver ;p )

eikin said:
and sincere apologies for the late notice in post above, i have the impression that everyone knew that we are shooting at the new location, so put the 'official' meeting time at 6.50am at location 'y' itself, in any case anyone is welcomed to come set up early, 6.50am is the latest time to reach the drain to get good shots as sun will rise between 6.50am to 7.10am (last saturday's sunrise was clocked at 7.05am actually) ... once again apologies for any misinformation.

updated list

1. ortega
2. catchlights
3. evq
4. eikin
5. Amigo
6. Newguy69
7. Hotspots
9. scud
10. SnapSnap
11. King Tiger
12. alex01sg
13. quekky (if i can wake up)
14. maverick
15. hpc

but anyway look forward to seeing you at the next shooting if we organise another one, cheers :)

eh???? how come me still in the list??? :think:
i already pulled out as cant make it tml (see post #14).
anyway, hope u guys enjoy yourselves.

scud said:
eh???? how come me still in the list??? :think:
i already pulled out as cant make it tml (see post #14).
anyway, hope u guys enjoy yourselves.

haha, soooooper paiseh man! :sweatsm: overlooked! my bad :embrass:

1. ortega
2. catchlights
3. evq
4. eikin
5. Amigo
6. Newguy69
7. Hotspots
9. SnapSnap
10. King Tiger
11. alex01sg
12. quekky (if i can wake up)
13. maverick
14. hpc

Splutter said:
Ok, confirm I'll be joining you guys at location Y by around 630 hopefully. I'll be bringing a fren along (or rather he'll bring me since he's the driver ;p )

know where to park right?

eikin said:

sorry guys, got to be at clementi by 0800. hope to catch you another time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.