Punggol Shoot 02, 4th Dec '04

Status
Not open for further replies.
skyline_impreza said:
Anyone wearing CS polo shirt there?

aiyah ... i never order :(

but u reminded me to remind all those still up at this time: pants are really preferred this time round for bush bashing (can come in army slack for the guys if you all want ... think ortega wearing army boots right? ;) ) nevermind if no boots, just wear proper foot wear to protect your feet from possible climbing and mimosa traps, cheers

and yah, sky red here too ... hope weather will be good for the morning shoot (*fling out my prayer wheel to spin again :bsmilie: * )

I wished you all a pleaseant weather and sunrise shoot....

just got back from KL and very tired....

scud said:
eh???? how come me still in the list??? :think:
i already pulled out as cant make it tml (see post #14).
anyway, hope u guys enjoy yourselves.

scud, u going for the meeting?

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, nice to meet you all today.
It is a wonderful outing to meet all the grandmasters, hope me Padawan can learn from you all. :embrass:
Also thanks to eikin to bring us around, this outing would not be successful without you. :thumbsup:
Here are my simple posting for everybody to share and comments.

Cheers
King Tiger

1. Abandon
Abandon.jpg

2. Punggol nature Long Gang
LongGang.jpg

3. Locker at old Punggol House
Locker.jpg

King Tiger, nice shots :thumbsup: . I like all of them, well framed, you certainly have that 'creative' eyes. The first shot could be better without that blue plastic sheet. Cheers!

Not bad shots! Looks like the crappy weather did not hinder you :D

Thanks to eikin again for bringing us around today, had a much more fun time, maybe coz the group is smaller and we had more interaction. I just got back from the "sunset" (OMG where is the sun these days?) shoot at tuas, super tired already. Had a great day, nice meeting everyone again! :lovegrin:

hi everyone, thanks everyone for showing support for the 2nd shoot, it's such a shame that we couldn't get any good sunrise lighting in the morning, but at least it didn't rain, thank goodness.

some digital contributions from me for today's shoot, again need to wait for the film to be developed later. for digital shoot i was actually trying to stretch the limit of my nikon cp4500 in terms of macro ... rather tedious with the focusing, here are some samples ...

1. bee stuck in the fence

10208bee.jpg

2. pink mimosa

10208pink_mimosa.jpg

3. wild flower

10208wild_flower.jpg

4. yellow mimosa

10208yellow_mimosa.jpg

and the shooting ended with a sunset along Sungei Punggol ... Punggol Marina seems to be a better location for sunset ... hmmm ...

5. sunset at Sungei Punggol

10208pano01.jpg

Nice shots King Tiger and Eikin. Nice meeting you guys too.

And thanks for lending me play with your 70-200 vr... superb lens. Very well build. :thumbsup:

Had an enjoyable day today although weather was gloomy. Like to thanks eikin again for organizing this outing. :D Here're my contribution....enjoys

222432.jpg

232123.jpg

003913.jpg

hi Arthur! oooo.... very nice pictures you took today! like #3 for the colours and composition, i took 2 pics of those flowers, simply cannot focus properly ... sianz man, sigh

ah! the swallows were really a bonus for you man! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.