Pulau Ubin 'Jalan Jalan' Shoot - 05 Sep 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
brothers !!! bad news .... jus recieved instruction from my 'CO' that this coming sunday need to have 'meeting' with the 'jie mei'. I'm prolly grounded .... i never told her i'll be going Ubin ..... or else i sure kana from her :sweat: :sweat: :hung:

for info, my wedding ceremony coming soon on the 26th Sept so a lot of planning meetings blah blah blah things coming up ..... ... very pai seh to all since i'm the one started this thing. Thousand apologies ...... :(

Really hope can meet up with u guys after my honeymoon in NZ

poohbear said:
brothers !!! bad news .... jus recieved instruction from my 'CO' that this coming sunday need to have 'meeting' with the 'jie mei'. I'm prolly grounded .... i never told her i'll be going Ubin ..... or else i sure kana from her :sweat: :sweat: :hung:

Congrats to ur wedding :)

So is the outing still on? who's taking over the organising? :think:

poohbear said:

for info, my wedding ceremony coming soon on the 26th Sept so a lot of planning meetings blah blah blah things coming up ..... ... very pai seh to all since i'm the one started this thing. Thousand apologies ...... :(

Really hope can meet up with u guys after my honeymoon in NZ

Congrats on your wedding!

dolpjki said:
Congrats to ur wedding :)

So is the outing still on? who's taking over the organising? :think:

anybody knows Ubin well enough to take over? i can be the 2IC.

behyx said:
anybody knows Ubin well enough to take over? i can be the 2IC.
I know the whole area of ubin, but I dun really know wat u all wanna shoot...

AReality said:

Basically just some stuffs we can shoot..

1. Kampong (hard to find in mainland SG)
2. Street (eg, islanders who own stalls there, some can be quite interesting!)
3. Nature
4. Macro/close-up

note: for nature, Chek Jawa will be a very good ground to cover. But due to the tide, i think it's pretty impossible to see/walk on the intertidal flat.

AReality said:

we got ourself a tour guide liao ^_^ . I think we need a person to know how to go in and come out safely. What to shoot is reallly not sure leh. I think more like landscape, flora, founa.

Congrate to poohbear, so are you the groom which holding a camera that day?? ehehehhe

chunger said:
we got ourself a tour guide liao ^_^ . I think we need a person to know how to go in and come out safely. What to shoot is reallly not sure leh. I think more like landscape, flora, founa.

Congrate to poohbear, so are you the groom which holding a camera that day?? ehehehhe

Go in and come out? Do u mean transport (eg boat ride)?

Just for some information, the best time to visit Chek Jawa is when the tide is below 0.4m (if i never remember wrongly). There is very few days in this month or the next that is favourable.

please do not go to chek jawa if you do not have a nature guide from nparks or nature society. there is a correct way to walk on chek jawa (on the sandy bar) and some inconsiderate people trample on the mudflats and disturb/kill the wonderful creatures there.

anyway, there will be nparks rangers on patrol when they found out people go there without booking. :nono:
you will be chased away or even have your name taken down by them

chunger said:

thks thks nah ... i'll be getting a friend's friend to be my photographer ... price around 380 ... market price ??

List as at 31 Aug 04.
I pull out as i'll be going to berryhappy's studio open house.
1. poohbear + 3 friends (if they never put aeroplane ...... )
2. Tunster <- If no alternate shoot on that day.
3. AReality <- Ubin's my fav!
4. Chunger
5. Denniskee
6. Xaler
7. Robin
8. elninowt
9. T16
10. sunnie_kenji (to be confirmed ??)
11. dolpjki

poohbear said:
thks thks nah ... i'll be getting a friend's friend to be my photographer ... price around 380 ... market price ??

That is cheap liao i think.

List as at 31 Aug 04.
I pull out as i'll be going to berryhappy's studio open house.

1. poohbear + 3 friends (if they never put aeroplane ...... ) <---- correction .... all put aeroplane ....... pai seh :cry:

2. Tunster <- If no alternate shoot on that day.
3. AReality <- Ubin's my fav!
4. Chunger
5. Denniskee
6. Xaler
7. Robin
8. elninowt
9. T16
10. sunnie_kenji (to be confirmed ??)
11. dolpjki

tot flyingpig wanna join ?

just check n-park web site, guided tour for chek jawa is open for booking tomorrow 8:30am, Tel: 6542-4108, dates available to booking for guided tour are as follows :

Date Registration Time Remarks
16 Oct 04 (Sat) 4.30 pm available
29 Oct 04 (Fri) 4.30 pm available
13 Nov 04 (Sat) 3.30 pm available
14 Nov 04 (Sun) 4.30 pm available
15 Nov 04 (Mon) 4.30 pm available
26 Nov 04 (Fri) 3.30 pm available
28 Nov 04 (Sun) 4.30 pm available
11 Dec 04 (Sat) 2.30 pm available
12 Dec 04 (Sun) 3.30 pm available
13 Dec 04 (Mon) 4.30 pm available
26 Dec 04 (Sun) 3.30 pm available
28 Dec 04 (Tue) 4.30 pm available

so we cant go there on the 5th. but we really should probably organise a trip to that place some other time.

oh ya, poohbear, congrat on your wedding man.

denniskee said:
just check n-park web site, guided tour for chek jawa is open for booking tomorrow 8:30am, Tel: 6542-4108, dates available to booking for guided tour are as follows :

Date Registration Time Remarks
16 Oct 04 (Sat) 4.30 pm available
29 Oct 04 (Fri) 4.30 pm available
13 Nov 04 (Sat) 3.30 pm available
14 Nov 04 (Sun) 4.30 pm available
15 Nov 04 (Mon) 4.30 pm available
26 Nov 04 (Fri) 3.30 pm available
28 Nov 04 (Sun) 4.30 pm available
11 Dec 04 (Sat) 2.30 pm available
12 Dec 04 (Sun) 3.30 pm available
13 Dec 04 (Mon) 4.30 pm available
26 Dec 04 (Sun) 3.30 pm available
28 Dec 04 (Tue) 4.30 pm available

so we cant go there on the 5th. but we really should probably organise a trip to that place some other time.

oh ya, poohbear, congrat on your wedding man.

Thanks denniskee! Date & Time noted.
So wht's the plan now? :think:

oh yeah poohbear, when's your wedding and when will you be back from your honeymoon? :D

dolpjki said:
Thanks denniskee! Date & Time noted.
So wht's the plan now? :think:

oh yeah poohbear, when's your wedding and when will you be back from your honeymoon? :D

26 Sep will be my big day and schedule will back on 12 Oct .... gonna spend over 2wks there ..... photos will be out for viewing/comments ...

List as at 01 Sep 04.

1. Tunster <- If no alternate shoot on that day.
2. AReality <- Ubin's my fav!
3. Chunger
4. Denniskee
5. Xaler
6. Robin
7. elninowt
8. T16
9. sunnie_kenji (to be confirmed ??)
10. dolpjki
11. behyx ( to be confirmed ?)

Chunger .. u wanna take over as the organiser ??
AReality can be ur 2IC

1. Tunster <- If no alternate shoot on that day.
2. AReality <- Ubin's my fav!
3. Chunger
4. Denniskee
5. Xaler
6. Robin
7. elninowt
8. T16
9. sunnie_kenji (to be confirmed ??)
10. dolpjki
11. behyx ( to be confirmed ?)
12. Rainman (TBC)

Anyway may I ask? anything particular to shoot there? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.