Sunset @ Pulau Ubin on 29th March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. How do I go forward from here?
Ricky Loh Chiueh Eyen ( HP 96581350)

Got your number bro, nearer to date I will send itinerary and things to bring, to expect, to watch out for etc as well as timings :)

daredevil are you referring to this? i went there last round didn't know if this is the puaka hill?
and those sunrise/sunset shots are simply brilliant. just need ask for chek jawa are we able to jump down into the swamp part? the 2nd picture is taken in similiar location?

No that is not the top of Puaka Hill.

This is the top of Puaka Hill: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rich-tan/10988088176/

Chek Jawa, you are not allowed to jump into the Mangrove swamp. As for the shallow waters, you will only be allowed to walk in under the supervision of Nparks when you join their guided walk. Becareful of mangrove swamps, it is not very safe to be in, with mud pits (like quicksand pits), sharp hidden tree roots, monitor lizards etc..

Those 2 shots are sunrises, both shot on the beach next to the jetty. One of them is shot further in on the low tide mud/moss/marsh beach. Last time I was there it was already gated up by a privately owned resort and access is restricted.

I did not manage to find a good vantage point with good composition for sunset in Pulau Ubin.

Last edited:
Do count me in.

Hi zowen and milad, although i only left one slot, but since i reply too late so I'll take both of you guys! pls PM me your names and numbers. Will send you the plan next week.

Last call for all names and contacts to be pm-ed to me, will consolidate and whatsapp (if you do not have, will text you) all details by Tuesday :)

Hey Hey, anymore slot? Am interested to join, Thanks :)

Have replied to all interested parties, do see you guys this Sat at Changi Ferry Point Terminal!

Please note that Gathering and Outings section is only used to organize outings. If you want to share pictures of the outing please do so in Photo Gallery section.

All posts with pictures have been moved to a new thread here:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1387712

Please post your pics from this outing there.

Outing is over thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.