Propose Outing for April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date: 21st April Sat
Venue: Seletar Camp (or Kampong Glam)
Time: 8:15am

Interested Sony/KMers:
1. Johnston
2. Ecclesiasm (Kg Glam preferred, but will GO WITH THE MAJORITY)
3. d4nie (put my name first, try my best to join you guys)
4. monyat (only Seletar Camp, have to leave by 10am)

Interested Sony/KMers:
1. Johnston
5. trigger happy (hopefully... will call johnston if can make it)

19th cannot lei... u family day, i working day... i have shoot on 19th...

20th have breakfast with family then come and shoot after that go back for dinner... :sweat:

after the 20th leh? any other saturdays?

I have a project in hand and need to work with client for 3 months of Sats... so only sunday and weekday available for open booking... :sweat:

ok..will ask the ladies to Try to be free on 12may...will update news by next week...

Interested Sony/KMers:
1. Johnston
5. trigger happy (hopefully... will call johnston if can make it)

sorry guys, can't make it tomorrow. got to go marketing for bbq.. :cry: maybe bring cam to market and shoot macros of flies buzzing over fish :bsmilie: or do a "wet market people" series - that should be a first :)

sorry guys, can't make it tomorrow. got to go marketing for bbq.. :cry: maybe bring cam to market and shoot macros of flies buzzing over fish :bsmilie: or do a "wet market people" series - that should be a first :)

BBQ! didnt ciao. maybe we can shoot satay over charcoal there. :bsmilie: I think our bro ETTL has shot 'wet market people' series before.

so any bro confirmed shooting or not? say meet at the bus stop before the entrance of the camp, how? near the round-about at the end of jalan kayu.

Bro, how to get there? Most likely will join you...

so any bro confirmed shooting or not? say meet at the bus stop before the entrance of the camp, how? near the round-about at the end of jalan kayu.

OK Bro... Hopefully can reach there abt 8.30
Will sms you tomorrow when i'm on the way.

if you take mrt, can take to yio chu kang. then cross the road and take bus 86. after the bus pass by all those roti prata shops along jalan kayu, alight after the fly-over.

By the way, what kind of images can be gleaned from this shoot... this Seletar Camp locale is elusive to me... no idea what to expect...any one?

ahh...get ready for a BLOOD donation drive there..hehehehhehe

Hi yes me confirmed going. So meet at bus stop at 8.30am? I will be driving, so if in total only 4 of us, can fit in my car to go explore inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.