Propose Outing for April

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahh...date to be confirmed as i need to book these ladies first...most likely it b on a sat...actual date...TBC....:)

eh bro...wait lah...this one must ask bro johnston...this studio thingy is to BE ANNOUNCED N CONFIRMED...

anyone driving from west area..hehehehehe...very the far lah...

ah..this time must ask bro galdor...he can think of interesting places at times..

Ha...ha. :bsmilie: I'm thinking of doing a Kampong Glam walkabout shoot. Anyone interested? :)
But it has to be the week after cos I'm busy this weekend.

Date: 21st April Sat
Venue: Seletar Camp (or Kampong Glam)
Time: 8:15am

Interested Sony/KMers:
1. Johnston
2. Ecclesiasm (Kg Glam preferred, but will GO WITH THE MAJORITY)

Hey Johnston,

Any idea from 8.15am until what time? I can join Seletar Camp outing, but have to leave by around 10am plus.

Date: 21st April Sat
Venue: Seletar Camp (or Kampong Glam)
Time: 8:15am

Interested Sony/KMers:
1. Johnston
2. Ecclesiasm (Kg Glam preferred, but will GO WITH THE MAJORITY)
3. d4nie (put my name first, try my best to join you guys)

Guess we will need to finalized this by tomorrow, including the place to shoot. Bro d4nie, really hope you can join us. You all have my mobile, so can SMS me. ;)

have 3 ladies liao... guys pls do not quote from this post..thks...need to 'save' the pics..hehehe

IMG_39752.jpg

hc1.jpg

just waiting for the day for the studio date to be confirmed...more ladies will appear...;)

please count me in for studio shooting...i wanna experience & learn studio shootings... thanks bros! ;)

I wanna go for this seletar camp outing leh...too bad i am still having exams!!! :( if only it's one week later...

bro..may 19 canoot ah? 20th sunday leh...family day..heheh

19th cannot lei... u family day, i working day... i have shoot on 19th...

20th have breakfast with family then come and shoot after that go back for dinner... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.