Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.
prom in dec ma =P

over is over.. but... my com crash.. so pics.. lost AHHHHHH

Wah liew! you shoot for fun meh? All 1 2 keep? 25Gb not joke, all in RAW mode? or PSD file?

Go SLS walk walk loh. Or use DVD-R, burner less than $100.

redstone said:
Now I'm afraid my external hard disk will crash. Does MS Colour have affordable, good DVD-Rs?

100gb, already 25gb full. :(

lastboltnut said:
Wah liew! you shoot for fun meh? All 1 2 keep? 25Gb not joke, all in RAW mode? or PSD file?

Go SLS walk walk loh. Or use DVD-R, burner less than $100.
actually 25gb of raw ain't that many... a nikon 6MP raw is already 5mb, 25gb is only about 5000pics. if on average, one outing you manage to get about 100 (including some processed version) that will be only 50 outings.
(some camera raw file is nearly 20mb btw)

Yah, thats why it sounds ok of its RAW....but he say its jpeg! You really good.

ExplorerZ said:
actually 25gb of raw ain't that many... a nikon 6MP raw is already 5mb, 25gb is only about 5000pics. if on average, one outing you manage to get about 100 (including some processed version) that will be only 50 outings.
(some camera raw file is nearly 20mb btw)

Stoned said:
Accessorise away then. Btw, there's no real need to go in a dress and EVERYONE's gonna be in dress. So dry. It'll reduce your budget by a lot. Check out what you have in your wardrobe and pull a "diva on a dime".

The ~$200 I spoke about was for an "expensive runway" look btw, you might be able to cut it down if you designed something simpler. The important thing is the fit. A real problem with dresses and asian women is that some times the bust area and hip area for dresses tends to be a bit "airy", which looks really awful. Bear in mind that a lot of dresses that come off the rack are designed using caucasian dress sizes.

There are lots of ways to be feminine outside of a dress. Think more, spend less.

Hi there!

Agree with Stoned!

Fit of clothes is very important. It doesn't matter what brand it is or even where you get it from. Once you have the right fit of clothes, dress to flaunt your assets and hide your flaws, you will definitely look great and look BRANDED! But that said, you must feel comfy in what you wear, else it'll show!

Most importantly, good hairdo and makeup upz the glam factor! The thing is to look "chic" and not "auntie". So work on it!

You'll need to plan a bit to put the whole look together, plus a bit of research. Personalise the look, don't follow blindly.

There'll be lots of us here, if you need more advice!

e makeup part... is smth worrying.. my cousin said she wanted to do for my frens and i... but i am not sure of her skills.. suggestions?

lastboltnut said:
Yah, thats why it sounds ok of its RAW....but he say its jpeg! You really good.

RAW pics can be taken by most camera... erm right ?

Forget about the makeup. Take pic then I do Post Processing (PP) for you! Sure nice....you 1 red or white face? HA!

hub_bo said:
e makeup part... is smth worrying.. my cousin said she wanted to do for my frens and i... but i am not sure of her skills.. suggestions?

lastboltnut said:
Forget about the makeup. Take pic then I do Post Processing (PP) for you! Sure nice....you 1 red or white face? HA!

tsk tsk 7mth stil tok such ting :p i wan white :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.