Problems using Yahoo Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

runes

Sep 18, 2005
Whenever I logged in my mail I get error at the bottom left of the screen. I can read messages but I cannot click on the icons to 'reply' 'forward' etc.

Double clicking on the error gives 4 messages but dunno what it means. Using another PC has no problem.

I have used Norton Windoctor and they could not detect anything wrong.

Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.

runes said:
Whenever I logged in my mail I get error at the bottom left of the screen. I can read messages but I cannot click on the icons to 'reply' 'forward' etc.

Double clicking on the error gives 4 messages but dunno what it means. Using another PC has no problem.

Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
If you can post the error messages u get, then it's easier to diagnose/fix the problem.

runes said:

Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.

hi , try resetting * set to default* all ur browser settings.:)

pohsoon said:
Hi,
If you can post the error messages u get, then it's easier to diagnose/fix the problem.

showphoto.php

This is the four errors.

I've also reset IE default, didn't help...

Anyone?

Either re-install IE, or do the smart thing and switch to Firefox.

Rune, in reply to your Pm, i have assisted you in posting the screen capture of your error message. :)

In order to post a pic, you would need to click on the "insert image" icon. It's located along the same row as the "Bold", Italics" and "Underline" buttons. If you count from the right to left, it is button number 5. The icon is yellowish in colour with mountains in it.

That should have a small window pop up for your to type or paste in your URL of where the shot is located. In this case, the url of your shots is as follows;

"http://gallery.clubsnap.com/data/500/error_Small_.JPG"

so pasting this full link without the quote marks should work.

Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.