problem on 2100uz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
I recently bought a 2100uz for a friend of mine, but now only I realize that in the menu, I can't set the "multi Metering" to on. It is always in Off mode, when I use the button to control (wanna move down to ON), it just can't move.

Is the 2100UZ problem? Should I send it to Olympus for repair? It is still under warranty...

multimetering is only valid in some modes, which I can't remember. It will not be available in A, S, M modes for sure. Check the manual for the details, there shouldn't be anything wrong with the 2100uz.

Originally posted by Tweek
multimetering is only valid in some modes, which I can't remember. It will not be available in A, S, M modes for sure. Check the manual for the details, there shouldn't be anything wrong with the 2100uz.

Agreed.

Set to spot metering first. Then u should be able to turn 'ON' Multimetering. :)

Originally posted by Kho King
I recently bought a 2100uz for a friend of mine, but now only I realize that in the menu, I can't set the "multi Metering" to on. It is always in Off mode, when I use the button to control (wanna move down to ON), it just can't move.

Is the 2100UZ problem? Should I send it to Olympus for repair? It is still under warranty...

Please read page 126 of the Chinese User Manual ;)

Originally posted by Tweek

For P, A , S, S-Prog and Video Recording mode only.

And remember not under ESP mode.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.